LSD - Seems like a myth to me

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Inhibitor, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Houston, Texas. 4'th largest city in the US and I can't find any..

2. go to the parking lots before a concert of a hippie type band (for example, last night I saw Allman Brothers and Ratdog). Find the area of the lot with a shitload of people just hanging out, and just wander around slowly. you'll hear people muttering the names of the different drugs they have for sale, sometimes they'll drirectly approach you and ask if you want anything.

3. Wtf part of ohio do you live in? I was in cleveland up until a week ago and let me tell you, acid is not hard to come by. I know three sources personally, who had access, and anyone of my 7 hookups could get it for me if i wait an extra day or two. Its not even that expensive considering how crazy it is, I paid 10 bucks for a hit and looking back I say it was worth 100 because the places it takes you are priceless. Also, when you do it have a room or a place to be for 12 hours or so, cuz i went to a radiohead concert and walking out and driving home(i didnt drive obviously) were really bad for me. However, once we found a chill spot in soemones basement with some couchs and a stereo was when it got good. Go to cleveland, find a dealer who isnt some little pissant highschool kid pushin shwag, and you probably wont have a problem finding it.

4. i just bought sum cid in ohio last week

5. see? it aint hard.

6. hey man where in ohio do u live?
    -its pretty easy to find here in columbus and the surrounding suburbs...

7. If your dealer has a dealer, he might have it, ask your bud dealer if he can get you any and then tell him something like you'll make him your exclusive dealer if he can handle this or something like that

8. when i first wanted to try LSD i just went on up to a downtown area close by and asked around luckily for me in downtown Asheville doses are extremely easy to find. Just keep asking around and you will catch a whiff of something. much luck!

9. I live in Gallia County, it's southeast Ohio on the Ohio River. It's a small town where I live. I wish I could find a hookup but no one I've ever talked to does hallucigenics. If anyone wants to PM me to talk about possible hookups that would be sweet but I'm pretty sure that's either not allowed on these forums, or (most likely) no one can trust me, which I don't blame you, but I'm just bummed I can't find any acid.

10. In some places they just don't have good acid or its something else that they say is acid. Like someone else said go to a music festival or talk to whoever you get weed from and im sure they know someone who can get it

11. Just make some LSA!
    Lsa is 1/10 the potency of LSD and is VERY easy to make. Plus you can buy everything absolutely legally!
    How to make LSA

12. Where the hell do I find it in the boston area? Got any ideas?

13. #33 KansasToker, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008