LSD Questions.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by garfield206, May 14, 2009.

1. Yeah im gonna be taking acid in 2days for the first time(first psycadelic)
    and i wanna know if music+visualizations+ trippy pictures all night are good
    and also... is it possible to stay quiet on acid? cause i don't want my roommates to know im trippin in my room.

2. Yeah, trippy shit is generally the way to go while tripping (insightful, I know.)

Music, drawing, meditating, playing an instrument, dancing, walking outside, and of course other drugs are also all good things to do.

It's easy to keep quiet, unless you get the giggles, but if your roommates see you or interact with you in anyway, they'll most likely know you're tripping, and trying to hide the fact that you're tripping for an entire trip can be really shitty.

3. haha thanks...
    i cant wait... i love visualizers high...wonder how it is on lsd :D

4. He is completely right, hiding it generally turns shit bad really fast. You probably should wait to take it until you can be all out wacky. It's more fun to just let loose and share the shit you're seeing/feeling with others around you. It heightens the effects.

Have fun, and be safe.

5. just listen to music and itll be bangin

6. aight cool thanks guys...
    i was thinkin of having a bunch of pink floyd and ratatat playin...
    while layin back...relaxin...and watchin xbox360 visualizations

7. Just play it by ear. Leave your options open for what you may (or may not) want to do while you're tripping. When i'm sober i often see trippy things that i think "This would look cool on mushrooms" but when i'm actually on mushrooms i find much more enjoyment in looking at trippy things that are only trippy on the mushrooms (wow, i didn't think i was this high!)

I hope you catch my drift. Lay it all out for yourself before you dose and then decide what to do once you're tripping.

8. lol i think i know what you mean
    i wish i was high D:

9. Alright, this is some shit you do need to know before tripping.

Depending on how strong the LSD tab or whatever you're getting is, can really alter your trip.

1. Remember and don't ever forget, you are just having a trip and what you are actually seeing/thinking is not reality. It is all just a trip and your mind can play tricks on you. I actually once on a bad trip thought if i went to sleep i wouldn't wake up.

2. I wouldn't reccommend smoking weed while on your first trip, i know a few people and myself have experienced it turning out badly afterwards.

3. Just be safe and relaxe while you are tripping.

10. I agree with him also, it's all just the drug, but everytime i smoked weed it didn't turn out badly i just didn't feel shit. It was like wasting weed.:(

11. You can keep quiet, but things might seem a little silly and you might have outbursts of laughter or other emotions.

Set and setting are everything. Set is your mindset. Be positive, expect to gain something from the trip, don't do it if you're stressed (I can't trip until I'm out of school!)

Setting, obviously, is your environment. Cool colors, lights, smells, or anything your body can sense will be amplified, so make sure its comfortable. I always like to have a place to lie down when I trip.

Make sure you have plenty of time for your trip (at least 12 hours of no obligations). Stay away from authority figures.

I recommend going into nature, you can do a lot of thinking there.

If you are artistic you might enjoy coloring. The way ink from a marker bleeds into a piece of paper is .awesome.

Music is a must, but make sure its positive and uplifting. I like death and viking metal but I never want to listen to it when I trip. You might be different though.

Some bands that were made for tripping out (and have awesome auditory effects) are:

Sound Tribe Sector 9
    Ratatat ( my favorite)
    Shpongle
    Infected Mushroom

Its all electronic stuff but its all real catchy and fun to trip to. Classical music is also nice.

LSD can be a powerful experience. It can be as useful to you as you want it to be, so make sure you prepare well for your trip and you might learn a thing or two.

12. He has been to space and back many times, listen to everything he says.

13. Haha, generally I don't like trippy shit while tripping, ie visualizers, just nice things like music, soft lights.

14. thanks guys...
    hey i know this is stupid...but i was also wondering if trips are like trips in movies for example the dewey cox movie when he does acid with the Beatles...never done psycadelics..

15. haha, its just like normal but everythings wiggly, breathing or moviing and you think differently...def. a fun time. just stay relaxed

16. Nah, not at all. Like the guy above me said it's mainly just visual distortions on things that are already there. Expect to see geometric patterns, vibrant colors, etc.

Try to prepare yourself for the mindfuck though; visuals are nice by the real intensity of psychedelics comes from the psychological aspect of it. Be prepared to think about some deep shit. If you have any skeletons in your closet I suggest you deal with them before you trip.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #19 garfield206, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    alright cool...
    another question here.... my friend just got me some pure molly(first time as well)
    and many some friends i have who've done both acid and pure molly(candy flippin) told me
    to try it...should i my first time do both?

*EDIT*
    pure molly and acid(at the same time) are both really hard to come by where im at...

18. Just replying form the title....you should post in Psychedelic Hotline. No need for a new thread for each question.