LSD questions

Discussion in 'General' started by skaman, Jan 19, 2007.

1. I plan to try LSD sometime in the near future, but i am wondering what it truly does. Is there really intense hallucinations.

2. if you get some good acid your vision will be doing this

[​IMG]

3. I've never tried lsd, but I very much want to.

I was gonna buy some shrooms, but now that I've been reminded of acid, I'll get some of that instead, if I can find it.

If i can find soem, I will definately need to put all my firearms and knives in the safe, and give someone the key to hold onto, as well as secure other posibly hazardous items.

4. As far as the OP goes, yeah I've heard it can be pretty intense.

My father told me that he had taken something (lsd I believe), and he sat in a chair and watched a door knob come apart in pieces and float in the air.

Sounded pretty awesome.

Another time he said that when he was about 20, he and his friends were in the back of a van smoking laced weed (he didn't know it was laced until later), he was kneeling and when they were done smoking he waddled over to the door, opened it, and "stepped out".... Only problem was that he was still on his knees and too high to know it. He fell to the ground landing on his knees in a pile of broken glass. That ended his fun that night.

(OUCH!)

5. My mom was the sitter for her friend, and her friend had a pop tart, but it was a ghetto ass motel with no toaster. She toasted it on the radiator

6. For your 1st time ONLY take one hit, and yeah you may hallucinate, but should be a fun time. Don't even think about driving anywhere you could kill someone or yourself.

Dirt King, if you have a choice between shrooms and LSD, do the shrooms everytime. LSD is man-made shit and you never know what you may get. Shrooms on the otherhand are all natural.

My suggestion, don't do either and stick with weed.

7. I usually do night like this arguement. Pretty much everytime you buy LSD, you are getting either LSD (varying amounts) or nothing. Very rarely will you be unfortunate enough to get DOB or something, but really, no one sells poison laced drops to guys, thats just ridiculous.

And if you know and trust your dealer (like you should if you are buying acid) then you should know what you are getting, relatively.

8. I wasn't implying poison laced, from a personal experience I had some friends in years back making it at the college, chemistry lab I suppose, but if you knew them, you'd have thought twice about trying their experiment.
    Also tried some pills some guys made once, they did nothing for me, but I stunk some funky stink for a day or two, who knows what the hell they put in there.
    I'm just saying from a personal standpoint, becareful.

9. I've gotten "LSD" before and it was 5-meo-amt i think its called similar but not the same as the real thing. Im pretty positive because i looked up the effects of what i had from it, but it was still a good trip just kinda pissed i didn't get what i paid for.

10. I have to admit I have done MORE than my fare share of acid. It is afterall my favorite drug. some tips

-Try to make sure your in a good mood and everything is alright. your emotions have alot to do with your hallucinations.

-HAVE A SITTER the first time. By sitter if you dont know I mean someone to remind you its just a trip. Controlling your trip is alot easier once you accept that its just a drug. Regardless your going to get fucked up, so be careful. You really dont know what your getting yourself into, until you have done it. I mean there is no way to explain acid, everyone trips different.

-Dont be all gung-ho to drop another hit, remember like all drugs it has to make its way around your body before you start to feel it. So dont drop another hit because your little miss susie cant wait a fuckin hour. LSD is a powerful drug REMEMBER that.

-The first time dont mix it with anything but weed. I mean you can, its your body. But I think it contaminates, what acid is really about.You can have profound religious experiences with acid, you can set your mind free to an extent. Its just been my experience its to much for your brain to try and take in the first time.

-DONT DRIVE. When I take it I cant even be seen in public, because most times I rant and rave like a total psycopath. I yell at trees, and act a damn fool. I dont even want to think about trying to drive on it, I would DEFINITLY cause a major accident.

If you do take it, try to enjoy it. Its a very rare, and personal experience. Remember that the things you see are a gift, for you and you only. You are the only person who will ever see the things you get to see, remember that. Trip safe, fellow Psyconaut.

-Z-

11. Good points Potstylz.

I've been trying to track down some lsd for a few weeks. The problem is that i dont know anyone who does anything else but weed coke and booze. And no one knows anyone who does. I'd rather not have to buy it off a stranger.

12. ok well i think i would like to call myself the foremost expert on the subject of lysergic acid diethylamide and i have consumed more than 200 doses of it since i was 13 and now am 21. that is a lot but i know what im talking about when it comes to the science of it considering i help out my buddy on occasion with his synthing.

on average you get between 50 to 150 micrograms of actual acid on a blotter. the threshold of effects are at about 20. so you most likely will feel it. but as for a beginner, you should stick with one tab. you dont wanna over do it.
    but as i tell anyone who tries it for the first time, be patient, dont just start popping tabs.
    take these steps as follows:
    1 go to the store and get into the pharmacy aisle and get some vitamin C chewable tablets.
    2 get a little bottle of cranberry juice.
    3 get some sour gummy worms or anything sour really. shocktarts are a favorite of mine also
    4 go home and drink about 8 oz of the cranberry juice.
    5 chew a vit c tab.
    6 place the blotter under your tongue and start eating the sour shit. it will make you salivate more and start to dissolve the acid a lot better.
    after about 10 minutes of the tab being under your tongue, swallow it and wait for the shit to hit.
    now you need to be patient, acid can take up to an hour before you really feel the effect of it. but when you feel it you will definitely know. its somewhat of a confused feeling. mixed emotions. if you ttry to sit and think of what you are feeling you will find yourself in a complete daze and eventually find yourself starring into space and thinking about something you thought you saw or are seeing. like for me i like to look at shadows and stuff with a lot of texture to it. like wood. because i see the grain in the wood pop out like a layer and it starts to float above its true position. but its like you just get so into the feeling that its like you arent afraid and you arent worried. like a mellow euphoria.
    as for the visual effects, i like them, i always see cool shit. like in a dimly lit room when you look at someones face the highlighted parts of their face will shimmer and glow and look very cool espescially on a chick. then you get the feeling of wanting to fuck the shit out of her and then depending on the person you are either you start hitting on her in a fried way or you sit and analyze your thoughts and feelings and just get a really nice hard on. but thats just depending on the kind fo guy you are.

as for the cranberry juice, everyone should know that it is a natural diuretic and it flushes your system. so the reason why you do that is because you want the feeling to hit you all at once and let it ride for a good amount of time. so when the nutrients from the juice get into your system the acid will too and it will do it in a uniform way, so you dont have to worry about feeling it only a little, most all of the time i drink the juice before hand i always have good mellow trips and last for about 12 hours.

need any more info?
    like if acid stays in your spinal column for the rest of your life?
    no it doesnt and please shoot the fucker who tells you it does. it gets processed through your liver just like any other chemical. it will leave your system through your liver and then to your kidnies and then you take a piss. all within 72 hours. and the cranberry juice helps with that too. and the vitamin c will help the acid get more into your skin and when you sweat it will expel it that way too.
    some say the vitamin c helps to prevent nerve damage. i dont know of any scientific evidence of that. so shoot that guy too if he cant come up with the proof.
    some very good news, there are no known cases of over doses of LSD but they say if you ingest about 320,000 micrograms of it then you most likely will be paralyzed from the psychological shock you just put yourself through.

i always say that even though acid is considered non toxic and non lethal, it still produces effects that can impair ones responsibility and judgment and thus can cause one self personal injury and so if you do not know how you will manage yourself then please have a sitter or just a good friend that is tripping too but knows how to manage himself too.
    good luck.
    be safe.

13. Good advice... thanks!

14. Thanks for all of the great replies.

15. It is so hard to descibe the feeling when you fry on acid. I myself like to take shrooms more offten then acid because the shrooms are a more mellow high. Acid can be very intense so if it is your first time i would have a sitter watch me and i would not go out in public at all.I have been dropping acid for over 10 years and i never go outside when im on a good one, just be in a good frame of mind and don't be around people who you don't want to know your on drugs. Colors and feelings of intense joy or fear are common, your high will last from 6-8 hours. good luck and good trip.:D ;) :p :eek: :hello: