LSD flash backs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeweed1, Oct 18, 2009.

1. over the last week I did 2 hits of acid on separate days (one hit last fri and another on wed). I have been getting slight flash backs of my trip. how often and how strong do your flash backs occur?

2. my flashbacks didnt kick in for about 2 months after avid use, so id say i dropped about 30 times in about a 2 or 3 month period, then stopped using. then about a month or two after that they kicked in at random. sometimes small hallucinations here and there, and some medium hallucinations. its never really a full blown trip haha, but every time i get high i feel as if i'm tripping face, with very limited visuals.

3. i don't really think you'd be having flash backs after taking it twice? :confused:

4. hmm maybe its all in my head lol :confused:

5. It's probably that, I did acid 4 times, and in the right mindset, I can make flashbacks happen, but I can control it, so it's kinda cool. but they're never strong enough that they would disrupt what I'm doing

6. 2 trips? That's probably less then 200ug or so, depending how many hits you took. You'll be fine pep pep you're just imagining things silly!