LSD at the Zoo - Trip Report

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, May 24, 2007.

1. Anyone remember my thread about me taking LSD at the zoo this week? Well I did it yesterday. 1 and a half hits each. Let me tell you... WHAT A TRIP!

It wasnt the animals as much as the people there that tripped me out. Everyone was the same to me. People who got their wife prego and now stuck with a family touring the zoo. I was analyzing people way too much.

Well we left a couple hours later after we finished touring the zoo and went over to a friends. I was ok to drive for some reason haha. Well we get there and start rippin bowls and just staring at a wall. The wall had the sickest patterns just spinning around like a kalidascope (sp?).

After smoking we put in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and let me tell you, WATCH THIS ON ACID! It was the sickest movie, me and my friend could totally relate to how they were feeling. Well about 8-9 pm the trip ended and I was able to sleep fortunately. It was definately way fun and I am ready to do it again this summer.

If anyone wants to try LSD I highly recommend it. I think shrooms are more intense but LSD definately lasts longer and is crazy. Well thats it, just wanted to let everyone know that my trip was a success. Stay up blades :smoke:

Oh yeah, PS: I have been meaning to take a tolerance break for the longest time now but can never get myself to do so with all the available resources right in front of me. Well after dropping, I have no desire to smoke. I have been clean for almost two days (which is a lot for me) without any withdrawals. I am going to stay clean hopefully until I have an almost 0 tolerance which is going to be quite a long time since I smoke close to an 8th a day.

2. crazy man! I totally forgot, glad to hear it was fun.

could anyone tell you were tripping? haha,

3. We timed it perfectly. We dropped an hour and a half before we got to the zoo so as soon as we got there we were trippin. I had sunglasses on so it wasnt very noticable except the fact that I had to have a conversation with my teacher as soon as I got there. It was so hard to form sentences I was so nervous hahaha. But yeah dude, everything worked out perfectly.

4. I would like to know these withdrawls people are talking about. I toke every day for quite a while and stopped suddenly for 7 months and never had anything negative affects. I think that people get use to smoking every day and might react a little different when they stop but I just don't see it being as intense as people make it out to be... hardly qualifying as withdraw affects.

5. Oh dont get me wrong, the withdrawals are minor, nothing like a real addiction. My withdrawals normally consist of me not having an appetite, high irritablity, and difficulty in falling asleep. Im not actually like shaking because I need that high. Its just a minor inconvenience. But like I said, I dont have any of these symptoms after I dropped. Weird

6. "You took too much man, You took too much.."

7. hahaha WHAT HAVE WE GOT OURSELVES INTO!?

Actually, this was my 3rd trip and although I felt it was a perfect dosage, my friend (who took it for his first time) felt it would be a lot more enjoyable on 2 full hits and not 1 and a half. What a badass hahaha

8. There's no acid around here.. I just get boomers whenever they wander into town

9. Nice man. I got shrooms, cause I grow. I've NEVER had acid floating around in NJ... Pretty pissed. I'll talk to my boy and give him a $20 for 2 hits if I can find it...

10. Nice man

You smoke close to an 8th a day?...holy shit.

11. I shroomed last weekend :D
    and then found out I could get acid. So you would recommend it?

12. shrooms more intense than acid? try taking 2, 3, or 4 hits, you will retract that statement.

13. haha, you went with your school? you're like totally cool and stuff..haha i would have never dared to do such a thing in my school days

14. Well you could say the same thing about mushies... take a quad of mushies and YOU will retract that statement. I highly recommend acid over mushies but I guarantee you that mushies are a lot more intense (im not saying acid isnt intense because it is) just not as much.

And yeah I went with my college class. I was confident because when we entered the zoo we departed from eachother and went off in our own little groups. We didnt have to follow the teacher around or anything lame like that.

15. I've thizzed AT school, as well as on school field trips. I've tripped on quite a few too. Smoked herb with teachers even. lol, alot of people are more toelrant towards drugs than you'd think.

16. Yeah, I thizzed at school once and didnt enjoy it at all because I felt it was just a waste to be stuck sitting in a classroom listening to the teacher bullshit for an hour and a half.

I think LSD is a lot more intense to be taking in a classroom and would never ever do that. The whole point of me doing it on this field trip was because it was our last week of school and the only cool field trip we went on. Oh yeah, and my buddy had just got a sheet. LSD doesnt come around here often so when it does, its a popular item.

17. sounds fun. wish i knew where to get cid. im doin mush again in a few weeks tho. hard to find for me.

18. I feel for ya man. Generally the people around here that sell psychadelics aren't the type I usually associate with. They are all far too sketch and somewhat crazy hahaha.

19. I also have no desire to smoke for a week or two after I drop.

And what college course takes you to the zoo? I want to sign up.

20. hahaha Environmental Biology 101