LSD At Night or Day

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Illusionist, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Well i dropped acid at night both times I've done it, first time sorta sucked it diddnt hit me at al, except when i rode my buddy's bike for 10 minutes, and even then it wasnt powerful the second time I was with my boy Ace, it was absolutely amazing, and i know im gonna do it a lot more in my future. I wanted some blades opinions, which do you find more exciting, trippy, and overal outstanding, Night time, or Day time. Id like to peak as the sun rises.

voice your opinion experienced blades, Im all ears.

2. nighttime and then watch the sunrise... theres something about tripping at night i cant quite put my finger on but i really enjoy it.

3. i think im obligated to vote nighttime just because its the only time i successfully tripped. amazing none the less

4. I say drop during the day, round 4 or 5; so you see the sunset when you're coming up quite nicely, and then you've got half the night to trip... then ya can just crash whenever you need to, and not mess up your sleep schedule

although I've only tripped in the daytime once, as opposed to many times at night.. but yeah..

5. 7 o'clock!PM

6. haha to get a slight bit off topic, in your sig, the dude with the hatchet, we got a kid around here that has that guy tattooed on his chest, we call him Hatchet.

7. That'd make your friend a Juggalo

8. could be, idk though, hes always just said he liked the picture and the name that followed. but back on topic now...

9. I went with day because sunshine and LSD were meant to go together.

10. I'd take it during the day and watch the sun go down.

11. Damn straight! Stay up to see the sunrise while toking bowls, then passout shortly after.

12. Damn, couldn't vote because its amazing at all times. My best trip started at 8PM, went frolfing in the park and walked to another park, the light does amazing things on acid! And the sunset seemed infinitely long!

Then walking through another park in the dark, leaves and rocks took on human form. Looking up as i walked through a tree coverd path, the silhouettes of the black tree branches above against the gray sky were like a silently shifting panoramic(it was dead calm all night).

:hello:ACID= T-MINUS WHENEVER IT FEELS RIGHT! :hello:

13. I like it during the day or afternoon and walking in the woods and just watching everything become so alive.

14. richard has the hatchet man in rasta colors on his arm. trevors (the chaos we breath) dad has juggalo tats and hes like 45 lol

15. not him, i dont think you know this guy, hes in with Adams click and the Adult Ed guys like me.

16. And this post takes the cake!