LSD A Train yeild?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by titsmcbud, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Hey everyone on grass city. This is my first outdoor grow i really don't know what to expect at all on this one but what do you think my yield is going to be approximately? I understand its not easy to estimate but does anyone have a good idea what the minimum dry yield will be?

GROW INFO:

• Strains, LSD from Barneys Farm and A Train from T.H. Seeds.

• Location, Open area in the dunes of a bay..LOTS of sun light all day

• Nutrients, FOX FARM slow release marine cuisine fish food 10-7-7 something around that NPK not sure 100%. I will be adding Bud Candy ADVANCED and Overdrive from AN aswell. And if the plant looks like it could use somemore extra food i will be adding some Tiger Bloom fox farm throughtout BLOOM cycle. (just showing sex now)

• Soil, Organic top soil mixed with perlite and Marine Cuisine form Fox Farm slow release. Watered with ph 6.8

I started the seeds in beginning of may but the plants were highly stressed and in pour locations until around may 25

Here are some pictures of the 5 plants- 3 LSD 2 A train

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - all five in camera view (one stunted LSD and one previously stunted A train share the same 28 gal blue tote.
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - 1 of 2 A Train app. 3 3/4 feet maybe up to 4 1/2 feet tall
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - Blue Tote left side is 2 of 2 A Train smaller than the other a train by about 1 1/2 feet and on the right is a small 2 ft LSD 1 of 3 (stunted)
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - left side of picture is 2 of 3 lsd and the middle picture is the 1 of 2 a train
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - LSD 3 of 3 largest LSD 4 1/2 feet

2. 5 ozees per plant. They look good but you probably started them a bit late (may/june?) giving the all day expo they get. Also it's best to wait til harvest to count the bud imo.

3. Thanks for the reply i am currently caring 5 gal bottles to them a mile down the beach any better ideas for watering next year?

4. my old man used to mix water crystals in the soil...they look like rock salt when there dry and swell up with water and release it slowly..I think i would bury those containers if it were me..they stick out like a sore thumb plus the wouldnt dry out as fast..Plants look real good!

5. Hey titsmcbud

You have some nice looking plants there. Ive been doing some strain research for some other stuff and i saw several good grow video's on youtube of LSD. I think i was searching "marijuana strains" when i saw them. Look around any you'll see them. Good info.

tits, i cant thank you enough for posting up the pics of Atrain. Im wanting to grow Trainwreck but ive heard the stems wont hold the budweight so i was looking for a cross that might help it. I found Atrain and i know for a fact the Mazar i sherrif is one tough afghani and im not far from the same lattitude as mazar i afgahistan, so i was really really interested. I hope like hell you'll keep us posted through the flowering stage and a little smoke test.

You know, there's lots of bitching about Thseeds. Lots of people say their stuff is crap. Ive grown the SAGE and its far from crap - its whoopass, but there's not much about Atrain that i can find, but there's some quality genetics in it. Its one of the few trainwerck crosses where the breeder states he uses cut #32, which is the golden goose..

6. #6 clodhopper, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012
  7. Hey clodhopper, np for the pics i will post weekly pics of all 5 of the plants from here on out. I'm expecting to see more and more buditation so I'm getting pretty excited. As for the the train wreck, and a train it's expected to have to support the buds thought flowering but my a train stems look just as strong as any other plant I am growing of not stronger so it may not be an issue

8. And that first report did a terrible job IMO of describing the plants potential of size and yeild and smell. Quote shit smell and less than an ounce yeild in 3 gal pots. Hopefully I'll do better than that noting I'm growing I'm 20 gal totes.

9. i thought so to, but the pics and comments can be useful. thanx for the info on atrain.