Lsa?

Discussion in 'General' started by sh4d0ws, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Has anybody ever tried it?

Whats the experience like? Is it any similar to LSD?

I'm thinking about extracting it from morning glory seeds, I was looking at this http://www.clearwhitelight.org/hatter/LSAextraction.htm I'm not sure if any of you have a better way to extract it? And is the amount of seed/ethanol/naptha and such needed on there accurate?

Oh and I've heard a few things about nausea...is this something to worry about when experimenting with it?

Also would a store like walmart or canadian tire carry morning glory seeds by any chance?

2. No body knows anything about LSA?

3. Walmart has them, at least they did for me a while back... try the gardening section where they have those racks full of seed packets. They're really cheap too.

4. I'd suggest you use the water extraction, the lengthy naphtha/alcohol one isn't really worth it.

grind the seeds up in a coffee grinder
    add one cup distiled water
    let sit for at least 2 hours (stir on occasion)
    filter the water/seed crap using a coffee filter (or a t-shirt is easier/better)
    keep the water, should be brown
    drink water. add sunny d/orange juice and you won't taste the nasty water at all

you're gonna want 10 grams of seeds the first time (about 300-350)
    similar to lsd, not as visual. not as strong really, unless you took a ton.
    you might get nausea from this, although it's greatly reduced from just eating them raw, (marijuana helps - smoke at first sign of nausea)

5. walmart/target/home depot will have the seeds. morning glory heavenly blue is what you want, make sure they're the heavenly blue.

6. ya they have chemicals on them though. if you extract its not biggy, but if you plan to munch them get organic ones.

lsa is damn close to lsd, just less potent obviously and less visuals, but still fun if you extract.

and ya, extraction is really easy, just water and some soaking more or less

7. DO NOT PURCHASE MORNING GLORY SEEDS FROM ANY GARDEN SECTION OF ANY STORE.

Buy your morning glories online, because all the plants and seeds that are sold in places like Wal-Mart, Home Depot etc. Are sprayed with a chemical that causes extreme nausea. So much nausea that your trip will be anything but enjoyable.

They do this to try and cut down on the 'abuse' rate of these plants.

8. I think the extraction process stops this.

9. Shit i might just try that.

10. no.. the package will tell you if theres any chemicals sprayed on them, it has to.
    i've seen some at walmart that were, it said like "warning contains herein" or something. if the package doesnt say any warnings on it, you're fine. and if you're still worried, just wash the seeds off with some detergent and it wipes it all off, it's only on the outer seed layer.

people get confused with chemicals sprayed on the seeds because if you eat the seeds raw you will get sick. it has to do with 2 chemicals that are in the seeds naturally. the water extraction gets rid of one of them and some of the 2nd. the naptha/alcohol extraction gets rid of both but it isn't really worth it

11. I was thinkin of tryin it too, my homie Bones does LSA extract alot. I understand no visuals, but I have never got visuals when my friends usually do (Shrooms, AMT, DXM, K etc) never done Acid yet but I feel Im ready to move up in my recreational activities. think LSA is worth trying? ima research Erowid (alwayz) but want yalls opinion

12. i ate only 100 seeds to get a tease of it (nasea body high) and im glad i did. i only ate 100 but i had the worst cramps and wanted to puke.no high feeling at all.i have around 500 left from that night. doubt i will ever use them. small chance if i ever feel like extracting it but i heard its not worth the time or effort.idk i dont recommed it but if you ever try it start off with a small number and wait a good 2 hours or so and go from their.hope my advice helped?

13. You can buy the seeds anywhere, just wash them off real good before you eat them.

I've never done LSD, but it was pretty psychadelic nonetheless. Like, it was a really subtle trip. I remember I was playing Halo 2, i was just looking in the sky, I could see all kinds of faces and colors in it. Things were really slow, almost slow motion, but not quite. I dunno, kinda hard to describe.

You can tell its starting to kick in cause your legs will hurt, the seeds have this acid that makes your leg muscles sore.

14. Wednesday

10:05 – Drank about 25 seeds soaked in vodka for 3 hours (Flying Saucer)
    10:20 – Ate about 50 seeds that were in the vodka later then soaked in water for 5 minutes in applesauce. (Flying Saucer)
    11:00 – Prepared another 120 seeds by soaking them in water after washing and grinding them (soaked in alcohol for about an hour). Drank the water that the seed meal was in and ate the seeds in some applesauce. (Pearly Gates)
    11:05 – took a hit.
    11:10 – twinge (probably from pot)
    11:12 – tightness in teeth, and pulsation in right leg. Some discomfort in stomach, probably from drinking so much water/ice tea.
    11:15 – took a hit.
    11:20 – feeling a rush of energy
    11:24 – huge body rush, the shadows noticeably “creep” when I look at the wall. Feeling much more awake
    11:28 – closed window (71 degrees)
    11:31 – took 2 hits…..and a finishing hit.
    11:38 – Went down to get my iced tea out of the freezer (starting to get dry mouth). The dark is a bit freeky as the shadows made it seem as if things are popping out and going away when I look. Feeling a nervous excitement for what’s about to come.
    11:53 – after some color blending haze staring at my legs, I decided it was time to go lay down.

Didn’t see much, but my mind was having infinite thoughts at the same moment. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being worst trip ever 5 being sober 10 being best) I’d call it a 7.

2:30 – after laying in bed for a while I decided to get up and prepare more seeds (about 120) (blue moon)
    3:00 – consumed 120 seeds that had been steeped in about 4 oz of cold water for 30 min. I also drank the water.
    3:11 – I can feel the beginning effects starting to kick in.
    3:25 – going to try and go to sleep.

Got zero from the additional seeds.

11:30 – Woke up after only getting up once to turn off the alarm. No recollection of any dreams.

Final thoughts: It appears that the pearly gates variety of the seeds had the most effect. It was a lot of effort for minimal gain (I could have spent much less money and just gotten some DXM). However, my curiosity is piqued and I’m looking forward to trying more morning glory seeds.

15. I have tripped twice on morning glory 7.5 grams each time. First time, I ground them up in yogurt and didn't start tripping until 2-3 hours later and continued to trip for at least 5 hours. Second time I said fuck it, I want the trip to start earlier, so I ate them ground up in a spoon on an empty stomach. it STILL took 2-3 hours to kick in, but when it did, i had mushroom like visuals (fainter though) and great bands of color in my vision. I like LSA a lot but you do get pretty bad nauseau without some sort of sickness pill. I didn't have any on my 2nd trip and i wasn't feeling great during the comeup, but no pukie. LSA is underrated but it's also not as good as shrooms or lsd by a long shot. It's just too drawn out and (relatively) complicated if you want to extract the lsa straight from the seeds.