LR2 PC GROW (LST,ed)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by samtheman152, Feb 9, 2013.

1. #1 samtheman152, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    :smoking:Hey GC i have decided to keep a grow journal for my Lowryder 2 pc grow which will be LSTed. So first things first my set up, here are a few pics...

PC BOX SIZE: H.20" - W.19" - D.7" (Internal measurements)
    LIGHTING: Veg.125w dual spectrum - Flower.125w 2,700k
    FANS: 1 large intake - 3 small exhaust
    POT SIZE: Originally 3 litre (with a bit cut off)
    LST ARM AND BASE TIE ANCHOR: Home made
    TEMP: Lowest.21dc - Highest.29dc - Aiming for.28dc
    HUM: Veg.65% - Flower.45%
    GLASS OF WATER: Raise hum during veg

SOIL AND NUTRIENTS: Plant magic plus - Plant magic grow and Plant magic bloom (Hardwater) PH controlled
    WATER: 20dc PH Controlled
    FEEDING INFO: Every other watering.

Attached Files:

2. #2 samtheman152, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    :smoking:Next inline is to germinate and get ready for planting. Firstly the seed itself, Lowryder 2 by the joint doctor (feminised). And my method of choice the paper towel method.

The seed is planted in pre-soaked medium. Now it goes in the pc on a 18/6 light schedule for its whole life cycle

:hippie:PLANTED ON:Not yet planted :hippie:

MORE PICS ON 28 FEB

Attached Files:

3. looks like you have everything covered, I'm looking forward to the updates. I have been growing my own LR2 for many years, it's an awesome smoke. it will fill that pc box up completely. be prepared for the strong hashy smell, you will defo need a carbon filter when flowering

4. #4 samtheman152, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    :smoking:Yea i have done alot of research and preperation. Just waiting till thur 28th for my flat inspection i have 1 every three months (CRAP I KNOW) so i hope to germ on wed 27 and plant on 29th gives me 3 months to grow before the inspector is back. Thanks for the smoke report and the heads up on smell, was gonna tackle that nearer the time. I got a couple of ona blocks for the mean time as well. Im glad to see some 1 interested in my grow who has LR2 experience.

5. Dang, where do you live that doesnt have 4th amendment rights??? Crazy. id move.

6. #6 samtheman152, Feb 23, 2013
    :smoking:Yea neibours a dick head as well so i hope to move in a year or so only just got in here really. Just checked out your blueberry grow looking good so far, i look forward to seeing the end result.

7. Sweet case!

8. #8 samtheman152, Feb 24, 2013
    :smoking:Cheers £230 of hghydroponics.com would not recommend the company or site but the box itself is good.

9. holy shit that's a lot of money!

10. lol...I have the exact same case for my gaming system. My friends always laugh at how huge it is. Guess they're just used to their wimpy as Walmart computers.

11. #11 samtheman152, Feb 25, 2013
    :smoking:It is a fair bit of money yes, but it will save me money in the long run.
    Where did you get your gaming system case from ? I would like to look at it if on the internet.

12. #12 samtheman152, Feb 25, 2013
    :smoking:Hey GC a few pics of how i hide my pc case for my flat inspections just in case they ask to look in the cupboard for some reason. All i have to do is lift off the cardboard box plug in the extension lead and its ready.

Attached Files:

13. #14 samtheman152, Feb 25, 2013
    :smoking:Nice 1 Budderball

14. #15 samtheman152, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    :smoking:Next inline is to germinate and get ready for planting. Firstly the seed itself, Lowryder 2 by the joint doctor (feminized). And my method of choice the paper towel method.

The seed is planted in pre-soaked medium (PH 6.4). Now it goes in the pc on an 18/6 light schedule for its whole life cycle.

:hippie:GERMINATED ON: Wed 27th Feb 2013 at 11am:hippie:

:hippie:PLANTED ON: Fri 1st March 2013 at 3pm:hippie:

Attached Files:

15. Very nice! Looking forward to see this grow! :D

which soil are you planning to use?

Edit:
    Ohh, plant magic plus, haven't heard of it before

does it contain all the important things? talking about things like perlite etc..

16. :smoking:Thanks. Yea i got it from a proper horticultural (Hydroponic) shop i have a wicked one near me so bonus. I think he said 2-3 weeks worth of nutes in it. went their today for a couple of bits and he said that this stuff called Bat Mix Special has like 6 weeks worth of nutes so i want to try that next time maybe depends on how this goes i suppose.

17. hey!! you gotta watch out!

that can be too hot for the seedlings!

this is why i used a light mix instead of the regular mix!

My seedling even had a small burn on the cotelydon leaves, nothing too serious, but still some burns even though i used light mix!

you have now been warned :eek:

18. :smoking:Thanks for your advice. I guess time will tell or are you talking about the bat mix special being to hot and that my plant magic plus is a better option?

19. Subbed. Hoping to see some good things!