LP's 2x1200w Mars Hydro grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by llshibb, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Yo LP brother, grow is looking sick :D sorry i haven't been around in a while, grow got caught by the five-o unfortunately :/ nice work with your watering table, thats pretty fucking smart! and all those plants are looking really healthy, you've really kept on top of things.

2. ASTRO'S BACK IN DA HOUSE!!!! Glad to see your back, been wondering where you been. Definitely sucks about the plants though, I'm assuming not to much trouble came from the cops. Seeing as how your back........

Thanks for the compliments though, everything seems to be going great with the plants (cross my fingers). The table idea is working pretty good too, cuts watering time in half. Thinking about possibly installing a drip system next run.

Got any plans for the future or gonna lay low for awhile?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yeah a drip system would be pretty handy. how long does it take you to move all the plants in and out of the room?
    and that plant with the weird siamese branch mutation looks crazy! gonna be a killer bud for sure.

4. Probably takes me 10-15mins to take them out and get them ready then it takes me anywhere from 15-20mins to water them and let them drip out a little bit before going back in.

A drip system with a timer would mean I would only have to fill my res buckets and that only takes 5 mins to mix everything up.

^ideal option for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app