LP's 2x1200w Mars Hydro grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by llshibb, Feb 17, 2016.

1. What exhaust setup you gonna use now? I've got a 900 and 2 400 mars2 lights in 1 tent and 2 cheap 90watt real power 3watt china lights in veg sometimes i add those for flower also, im using a 6 inch exhaust into attic..
    It gets warm and needs a/c in the summer

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 llshibb, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    Gonna do the first feeding today

3. #23 llshibb, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    Right now I just have 2 6" cheap inline fans that are only rated at 200 cfm. The new ones are rated at 440 cfm hopefully this will make the difference. Thinking about putting in an ac in the room that the closet is connected to. We'll see soon enough!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. So I installed the two new exhaust fans with some what of a success. Temps are staying around 84 degrees, and my thermostat actually works too I have it set at 80-82 degrees so it doesn't get too hot and sure enough the fans kick on and off now. Nice to see things working, I was hoping for a little cooler temp control but for now it will be fine.

Here are the fans and girls at day 6!!!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457288285.445987.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457288294.077470.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457288303.610851.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Quick picture day 7. gonna do a video for day 8, everything's looking super nice though. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1457432245.150697.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Pretty big for day 7! Can't remember are you using ORGANIC soil mix or a liquid fertilizer?

Sent from my XT1068 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Subbed up, looks good!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Picture of the label for the soil bag is at the beginning of the forum, but it says it's organic and I'm also using nectar for the gods nutrient line. I believe it's also organic.

But thanks man they really are looking nice!!!

9. Day 8 Video

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice video LP :) fairly jealous of your grow space at this point :O what's the name of that song in the intro? Sick rolling bass

11. Thanks, with all the money put into it I hope it produce as well as it looks haha and that song is actually a instrumental I made awhile back, I may have not mentioned that I produce music and record with a couple buddies of mine. Have some instrumentals on soundcloud. After

12. Yeah I'd say you'll more than likely break even at least haha you may find as youre plants get really big its difficult to get in to the ones at the back! But tbh if I had the space I'd do the exact same thing! Shit loads of strains and real attention to detail in the setup.

Ah man If I had known you produced it I would have said it was shit ;) haha did not know that man! You're a creative like myself so :) what kind of DAW do you use? You should check out the link in my signature, tried to get a electronic music thread goin last year, it took off for a while but lost steam, trying to get it going again cos I've noticed a lot of blades listen to some really good shit. You seem to like your chill so it'd be a good balance to my slightly aggressive/sinister stuff

13. Im hoping for anything above a half pound, I know I'm probably low balling but I'd rather not get my hopes up. The plants in the back are gonna be a pain to water but that's fine with me, I knew that from the get go. Don't mind spending more time my he closet with the plants. Might notice something before it turns into a problem.

But yeah I've heard the songs you post every now and then. Digging the general style for sure. Been making music for about six years using just about everything there is but my main program is Presonus's Studio One. All my stuff is produced through that program. I would love to see and be part of a thread like that. My grow closet is actually in my studio room so I spend days in that room working on both music and the closet haha.

14. Yeah that's true. Do you use sun glasses or anything like that when you're around the lights? That green tint the LED leaves is stating for longer and longer with me now lol

Actually never heard of that programme before but I suppose each to their own. I dabbled with FL studio for a while but I'm just not that musically minded. even though I'd love to be able to make the music that appears in my head I'm more visual :/ -All Things Bass- don't think my Sig shows up in the mobile app so here's a link

15. Haha I've have seriously considered buying a pair of sunglasses cause I know exactly what you mean lol

Yeah when i purchased some equipment the program came with it as a free demo and ever since then have always jumped back to it and since then I've upgraded to the newest versions. In school I used pro-tools and most of my friends use fl and other popular programs so I've become accustomed to most of programs. They are all the same its just taking the time to get used to the platforms.

16. Day 12
    Been a cool week here so temps have not been a concern. Been playing around with the placement of the fans and kinda like my final setup.

1st bunch
    [​IMG]
    2nd bunch [​IMG]
    Group photo[​IMG]
    Barneys farm cookies kush, the runt of the litter[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. It's awful haha when you have the hps and led going at one time and then try driving a car at night time it's almost impossible haha

Yeah each to their own I guess. Man your plants are growing mad fast :O you think the extra power in lights are making the difference?

18. Haha I can only imagine.

Everyone who sees them keeps saying that same thing, they can't believe how big they are already. I would have to say that it's due to the lights cause really that's the only difference between this closet and my auto closet is the lights . I'm loving it no matter what it is lol

19. Video update coming soon!!!