Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lozenges dose?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PAS550, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Hi Fam, just joined. Today I went into a Dispensary that is now open for Recreation ("Adult Use") here in NJ and got some Flower but I'd like to try the edibles sometime. Never tried any edibles before....these are 10mg each and made by Verano. Does not list dosages on the website so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? These are the 10-pack bags from Verano

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Welcome to Grasscity! If you're not an experienced user start with one 10 mg dose. Enjoy, and please give us a session report afterwards.

• Like Like x 1
  3. you know i will bud :) i was wondering if just one 10mg was enough. i'll start with 1 and wait at least an hour. i don't have any right now but i'll probably get some within the next wk

4. Start figuring out your tolerance with low doses and do it slowly.
    I'd wait 2hrs to feel it.
    If you take too much THC, chewing on peppercorns or taking CBD tincture will help counter it.:)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. gotcha, thanks, i didn't know that. yeah it does say 45min-2hrs for it to be digested. i was just curious if 10mg is enough for a high since the packet of 10 lozenges is kinda cheap

• Like Like x 1
  6. 10 mg may not be enough, but it's best to start out slow. You can't un-take them and you can always eat more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. yep, that's what i was thinking. will def take 1 and wait at least 2 hours before i take another. high from edibles lasts longer as well?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hello.,Yes a high from edibles will last longer than smoking. Eat 1.,wait an hour an a half.,if you feel nothing.,eat two next time.,then add one at a time more till you find your dose.,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. i like that system, thats what i'll do, thanks bud

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Been seeing good reviews on the Select X Bites, I think I'll be going with those instead. They are also 10mg

11. Just ordered the X bites, will be picking them up later this afternoon and using tonight. I got the Strawberry Spacewalk and Rainbow Upload :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Enjoy, mate, and be sure and let us know how it goes!

• Like Like x 2
  13. You know I will my friend!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Took 5mg at 6:18pm. coming up on an hour soon. I do notice a little something. Will have another 5mg soon

• Like Like x 1
  15. Def liked them last night. Will be starting at 10mg and then add 5-10mg tomorrow night when take them again. Will def buy these again. They do get pricey tho if you take 4-5 a night tho.... they taste delicious by the way. I got Strawberry Spacewalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Glad to hear you enjoyed them.

17. yeah they are legit, i liked them. glad i bought some. i'd say for ppl who smoke a decent amount every day 3-4 may be a sweet spot for them. i'm not a heavy smoker so my tolerance is somewhat low

18. Tonight will be 15mg :)
    Anyone watch BMF on Starz?