Lowryders

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by whats that smel, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Some pics of my Lowryders i germinated 3 1 was male who i threw out today, one is a hermie and one a female, the top three pics are of the hermie and the bottom two the female, the other plant which i posted pics of in the males???, thread looks also as though it is going hermie hoping to be able to tell for sure tomorrow, should i keep the hermie lowryder and just move it somewhere else so that it seeds or bin it?, and finally does the fact the seeds will come from a hermie improve the chances of the next lot being female.
    cheers mat

Attached Files:

2. this is just my thought but id keep the hermi going just to get seeds at 50 bucks for 10 seeds its a little costly to buy them all the time.when i finaly get lowryder seeds im hopeing for a male or hermi so i can make more seeds that way every 3 weeks i can start a new batch up so i never have to wait the 8 weeks till thare done . if you have a nother spot id move the hermis thare just so your girls dont get any pollin on them

3. I am going to keep the hermie going, just got to find somewhere to put it as i've got some flowering in both grow areas i'm using and i have females in both, i would just move the other female in to the grow box but fear it may have diseases as it was kept outside for ages and had mites , although i havn't seen any now for ages it also has a few spots of discolouration on the leaves, brown on the lower which seem to have stopped and lighter green on the upper, but i thought the lighter green would be connected to it flowering as it must divert it's energy in to that instead of growing
    cheers
    mat

4. how old are they?
    how long was it before they started showing sex?
    i have 2 lowryders growing outside and are on about day 26
    -thanks-