lowryder yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Jun 2, 2007.

1. hey all. i thought i asked this before, but i cant find it anywhere. how much do you guys usually get off a lowryder # 2 plant growing outside. i have heard lowryder is around half O, but what about LR 2. Is it close to an ouunce? or can it vary extremely? thanks

2. i dunno what the expected yield should be, but i've got two lowryder2s that are ready for cropping and theres only about half ounce between them. by the time they are dry it's going to be more like a quarter, but the weather was very poor for me through april

3. Wade, where in the world do you live? (If i may ask)

You shouldn't even be flowering yet... let alone ready for cropping in the US. I believe even the lowest yield plants outdoors if treated right should give 4-6 ounces dry. It's not uncommon for a high yeild plant treated well to put out a pound (or more) after drying.

4. socket - i meant LR, not regular plants, theres no way a LR yeilds 4-6 ounces

5. Just read up on Lowryder. Interesting. =)

6. Yeah, I've heard from reading up on LR and LR2 that yields are like a quarter per plant, a half if you're lucky, and anything above that pretty hard to achieve. Not surprising, though, considering its size.

7. Yah I took a look at some pictures and was amazed at how small the fully flowering female is. =) I've smoked bigger joints. =p

8. The lowest expected, in good conditions, is 7 grams (dry). And the highest achieved to date is 49 grams dry :).

9. huh, i whave been hearing around 1/2. but i guess the size does tell all, lol. does anyone have a pic handy of a full fllowering LR2. if not ill just search button it, thanks