Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lowryder Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by esraricen, May 4, 2011.

1. This is for any other Lowryder smokers this is the thread to discuss Lowryder.

2. Wtf is a Lowryder?

Do you mean Lowrider? If so, what's a Lowryder smoker?
    Please elaborate

3. Lowryder as we spell it here in florida is a strain thats about a foot tall and a lowryder smoker is someone who smokes lowryder

4. Buddy of mine has a nice Lowryder X Sour Diesel cut, but I've always heard the original Lowryder was a bitch to grow...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Never tried lowrider personally.

Do you grow it or something? Thats the only reason why i would see this thread to have a real point. And if you do grow it, why have a picture of the plant that is on seedbanks?

Id like to grow the strain. Never heard it was hard to grow,
    always thought it was particularly easy, there is even and auto flower variety as well.

6. A bigger waste of a thread than one of Bill Cosby's sweaters.

7. Don't make fun of A sweater none the less bill cosby's sweater

8. lol lowryder is the name of a seed company, they started with original lowryder strain, then crossbread into things like ak47, diesel, blueberry, widow, and a few others. although people use 'lowryder' for an automatic flowering plants cause they're short as hell and they flower near instantly instead of needing a veg cycle.

Aside from that, bud looks good.

9. A bigger waste of your time posting this stupid shit

10. What brilliant commentary. Go buy a sense of humor.