LowRyder strain...auto-flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stoooooner, Apr 4, 2006.

1. jesus this thread went way off topic LOL. but to be fair, apart from being a lil angry, IndicaSativa420 is perfectly right. what hes saying is true and valid. and im not taking sides but 2oz off a lowryder plant?! hah that cracked me up. im growing a 2 foot tall 1 foot wide (LST'd) super skunk plant, which is known to be a fairly high yielder, and 2 - 3 ounces would put a huge smile on my face, ahh well i guess some people are just stubborn. good luck everyone!
    Just Blaze It.....

2. Theres no way you are going to get more than a half at best per plant. I have seen a couple go to 16 inches tall but that is rare and they were also grown in a bubbler. Good Luck with yours though! And oh yeah Doc Chronic is the shiz. Def most reliable.

3. Thats what i thought, you just got owned and you have nothing to say. Look at all my other posts, not once have i argued with someone except you. You chose to start a fight, so i defended myself. Oh well, it's pretty obvious i just shut you down completely. Your not worth my time.

4. Dude come on, nobody "shut anyone down" or got "owned", we're not shootin hoops in the park, we're discussing growing weed. Maybe when you gain a few more years under your belt, you'll understand the concept of a respectful, constructive argument. I'm going to have to just agree to disagree here, crazier things have happened in the history of mankind. Maybe we'll meet again in another thread and we can have a decent conversation about growing...someone please shut this one down! :wave:

5. Please, stop talking down to me as if i'm younger than you and have less experience. Like i said, post pictures of your grows..come on lets see them. All i see you doing is talking. I guarantee i've been growing longer than you..well obviously since it's pretty obvious you haven't grown before. I also bet i'm older than you, you avoid my questions and get mad when someone proves you wrong. I have a steady job and my own apartment, and i've been growing for over 4 years. If/When overgrow comes back i will even show you my posts and former grows on their. I did own you, you had nothing to say except you need to go to anger management...yea and you say I'M immature. Come on, avoid my questions some more and get owned by me. You keep coming back for more, even after several people have proved you wrong. Grow up.

6. You must have gotten picked on as a child since you prey on internet fights, I'm here to read, learn, help, and anything else which will make me better at growing. I have never claimed to be an expert, I have blown a few grows in the past so I finally invested in a good light and proper soil and nutrients and I'm working on a few NLxBig Bud plants, nothing special but it's good enough for me and my buddies. I'm not here to try to be better than other guys and make newcomers feel like morons, that's your job, and you should happy to know you're doing a spot on job...like I said maybe we'll meet again in another thread, later old man.

7. Like i said, search for my posts. I like giving new people advice and helping them. You picked a fight with me bro, and you kept thinking your right. Your acting like i'm some crazy psycho because i told you that you were wrong. If you had asked for advice, i would of been friendly and given you advice. But you wanted to be a know it all, and try and tell me i was wrong. You lashed out at me first, now you even know your wrong. Whatever, i'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. I'm not mad at you, i'm just angry your accusing me of beeing an asshole when you started the fight. Alright, let's just end this and get along. I don't like people thinking i'm some dickhead for stating a point.

8. If you guys really want to get owned you'll come play me in a pickup game of bball at the park. :] when I win you guys reward me with a 8-9'' plant already growing to replace the one I had that got thrown away. deal?

haha I wish :[ I still can't get over the fact that it got taken away. it was only a few weeks, but still. I was with my baby everyday. :[

9. You're not a dickhead and neither am I, we just disagreed on the topic and it obviously went way too far. So like I said, agree to disagree. :smoke:

10. come on, lizard. a game of hoops for some ganja up for grabs. let's go. :p

11. :smoke:

12. I'm game.

13. could you just give em 24/0?

14. HI guys I've been thinking about doing my first grow and was thinking about using lowriders. I first found this forum and thoguht fuck that, but I found a guy in england with a grow diary for low rider(heres the link) http://forum.grasscity.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55770&highlight=mumu . This was his first ever grow and he messed up a few times not enuf feeding etc and he managed to get an ounce per plant and apparently it smokes nice. Now an ounce ain't loads of weed but considering the size of them and things like that it ain't bad. Seems good for a first grow to learn, plus there small.