LowRyder strain...auto-flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stoooooner, Apr 4, 2006.

1. you also have to relize the grow time. you could make one female a "mom" and pollinate the hell outta her. this allwos a ton more seeds in which you can stick right back in the ground

2. No way its bullshit, weed has the ultimate potential if grown the RIGHT way, just like you can fuck up great strains by growing like an idiot. Look at Dierwolf, he gets a pound off of indoor plants which 9 out of 10 people on here would get not even half of that (including myself, LOL).

3. the only reason he got a pound off his plant was cause he grew it huge, spent a couple months in veg, and it was outdoor by the way...
    also, lowryder will not ever grow 98gs...its impossible for that strain to do so..prove me wrong if you can though, show me a grow that has done so..not just someone sayin he did cause its bull...it autoflowers so you cant grow it big then push to flower to get higher yeilds...it will continue to grow throughout most of its life but will stop around 1ft. and start to grow outward as buds start to produce..once all the bud sites fill up, its hard to get more weed...

i dont believe that anyone can get more than a maxof 1.5ouces off this plant...that being said, im talking about straight lowryder, not lowryderxbig bud or something...

4. i was thinking of doing that myself, but go to dr chronic they have much chepaer seeds.

5. I know my stuff man, and i know for a fact your never going to get 3.5 oz. out of a lowryder plant. Dierwolf's plant was huge..that's why he got a pound. An ounce off of one lowryder plant would be considered very good. I'm on my 6th grow right now, and the average i get off of a 3 ft. tall plant is 2-4 oz.

6. Exactly...and i read on doc chronic that they NEVER grow over a foot. The average is 10-11 inches. Even 1.5 ounces would be very very hard, i'm not even sure it's possible, maybe with a hydro system and a 1000 watter, and if you do everything perfectly.

7. Whoa, you guys got me in a corner here...all I said was it's possible, when you do something the best possible way, you can have great results and I used Dierwolf as an example, I OBVIOUSLY was not comparing his plants to Lowryder. Everyone grows differently and gets different results and no one should ever be attacked for the way they do it, and if someone had the skills to get 90 some grams off of a plant, I'd love to see the pics too, I was just going by the REPORTS I said I read, not what I've seen. I'm sure EVERYONE here "knows their stuff" Indica, and I never claimed to be a growmaster so chill out and take my opinions for what they are, opinions.

PS Watch for my Lowryder grow journal coming in September, when I get back to University, I'll try my best to prove you wrong, lol. :wave:

8. and all were tryin to tell ya is that its impossible to grow that big on lowryder.
    best way you can go with it is to grow as many plants as possible to get more bud...even under best conditions, you wont get near 3.5gs...just givin ya the facts man so you wont be disapointed come sept..

9. OK buddy thanks for warning me, I never do research before I start a grow. :poke:

10. well, he's right. lowryder = waste of time...

11. Continuing to push your opinion is not going to make me change mine, so how about we either get back to the original topic of the thread or stop bickering like school children.

12. Oooohhhh, good one. :rolleyes:

It's not my full name by the way.

And we weren't pushing anything on you. You can waste your money if you want to. I couldn't care less... Later.

13. If you are such an expert, lets see some pics of one of your grows, I'm just curious to see what IFE's (instant fu**ing experts) like yourselves can grow.

14. Lol the only one here who is taking it overboard is you, calm down. Your contradicting yourself left and right. You said it was possible, then you state your not sure if it's possible or not. I'll tell you right now, it's not possible to get 98 grams from a lowryder plant. I'm ony my 2nd grow right now. If you want to see pics from my first grow then search for my username and i posted pics of my last grow in there, as well as pics of the plants i am currently growing.

15. hey,
    lowryder is not a bad strain to grow. if size is an issue its one of the best id say, ya its lower yeilds but its not that bad. and its fast, so in time it takes a normal grower to grow 1 harvest, a lowryder grow could have mabey 2 done. so there are pros and cons...you just gota think bout it and see if they would suit your grow..personally for me, id rather see my girls get nice n big and have big yeilds...but thats me...

16. You hit it right on the head jonney, the reason I'm interested in Lowryder is that I would rather have a large number of small plants going at once instead of a few big ones. So what if all you guys are right and all I get is 1-2 ounces per plant, so what? I'll have most likely 10 or so each time under a 400W so I think thats enough weed for me to smoke in 8 weeks or so until the next harvest, wouldn't you?

17. Lol your not going to get 1-2 ounces per lowryder..1/2 is decent, an ounce is considered very good off of a lowryder. With a 400whps you'll get around a 1/2 ounce per plant. And they take longer than 8 weeks..around 9-10. Not to mention harvest and cure time is another few weeks. And if you grow 10..you'll get around 5 females. I'd much rather grow a non-ruderalis strain, and just lst them. I am growing 8 plants right now under my 400w hps (white rhino and bubbilicious). Say i get 4 females, i should get atleast 2 ozs. per plant maybe 3-4. That's 8-16 oz. from one harvest. I smoke about an ounce a month. So i could grow once, and have it take only a month longer and have enough bud to last me a year. And with lsting my plants will only be around 2-2.5 feet at harvest, which is small enough for pretty much anyone. Not to mention the lowryder would most likely be alot less potent.

18. Dude, lay off the criticism, it's getting old. PS, thanks for all the helpful advice, I was not aware of the fact that you had to dry and cure your harvest OR that it was possible to get males, that just blows my mind. You're preaching to the wrong crowd...maybe I should be acting like it's my business what you're growing and tell you your 400W isn't going to maximze the bud potential of those 8 plants, even if you do get a few males, but I'll refrain from sounding like an arm chair know it all and let you figure it out.

Good luck with your grow, you wont get any criticism from me, even though criticizing others gets you off.

19. Lol, ok buddy. I'm criticizing you because your an idiot. You won't accept the fact your not going to get a big yield on a lowryder. I highly doubt you've eveb grown anything before. My 400w hps will be fine for 8 plants..i'm on my 4th grow right now, and i've had no problems. Not to mention i will only be keeping 4 females, in which a 400w hps will grow them just fine. You just have no clue what your talking about. No shit i won't get the highest yield possible using a 400w hps, obviously if i was using a 1000w hps i would get bigger buds..but the 400w hps does me just fine. I'd like to see your "grows", although i doubt you've even grown before like i said. The only person i've had to argue with since i joined is you, because you keep trying to tell yourself your right when me and several other people have proved you wrong. Whatever, keep dreaming about getting 2oz per plant off a lowryder..i doubt they'll even survive since your such a fucking moron.

I also find it funny, you tell me i won't be able to grow 8 plants using a 400w hps yet in one of your previous posts you said your going to grow 10 lowryders under a 400w hps, way to contradict yourself there buddy. Besides, my 8 plants are going to be in 1 gallon pots until i sex them, they get plenty of light. Your telling me i won't be able to grow 8 plants under it, when you've never even grown before....rigggght.

20. You need anger management. :smoke: