lowryder help transplant? or not to?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by elitenoobuk, Jun 7, 2009.

1. right the quality of the pictures isnt great so im applojise for that in advance anways i have them in small pots and this is a week after breaking through soil there looking good.............. (i think):confused:
    i just wanted to know if i should transplant them into bigger pots?

Attached Files:

2. id transplant now or wait another week for the roots to get a lil more stronger. but from the looks of the pics its almost time for a transplant. looking good so far. good luck with your grow

3. you think i should wait 2/3 days then try it? i dont wanna fuck them up lol and also they seem quite short i dont know if thats normal should i move them away from light to make them stretch? or will they do there own thing?

4. ok so what you have is a indica breed. indica plants are short and very bushy. so no you dont have to move your lights. and yes wait a lil longer. you babies need some good strong roots when you transplant or your soil will brake and you could shock or damage the sprouts. so just give it another week at the most and keep the lights were they are at.

5. brilliant thanks! + rep for helping a noob lol

6. you no prob.