Lowryder Growing Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lovethew33d, May 15, 2010.

1. Got a few big questions guys, as a newbie. I'm planning on buying some lowryder seeds next summer but I want to plan ahead.
    1.) I'm wondering if anyone knows any seed banks I can trust to mail me good product stealthed to the US...just link any sites in the post below.
    2.)I'm growing lowryders for stealth. I'm moving in a few months so I can start the grow now, but I'm not sure if there will be a place I can put a stealth grow box in my house. My girlfriend dosent like me growing, but I've seen friends do it and I'm willing to try with these lowryders. Does anyone have a simple grow box design they can show me? Lights necessary, kinds of fans, smell proofing, light proofing, soils, nutes?
    3.) If there's no good places, I'll have to go outdoor next summer. Any tips besides putting it in the right soil, watering and feeding it, and getting it good sun?

Thanks GC:smoking: Stay Blazed

2. hey man, attitude seedbank has the lowryders your lookin for and they also do stealth shipping, youll have to do some research as to how you want them sent when you place your order, im about to grab the diesel ryders myself. as far as stealthing your op goes, i would invest in a PC stealth box theyre designed for small plants like the lowryders and they have lights, fans and etc that youll need to get started.