lowryder grow opinions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iziris, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I'm looking to set up a grow box with maybe 5-10 plants for mostly personal use. I wanted something very short and came across the lowryder strain. I saw someone post something about attitude seedbank and decided to check it out. I am very interested in this strain because of it's size and will help with the stealth of my operation. I would like to still be able to have people over at my house and them not know. These are the different lowryder strains available and I was looking to get some opinions or advice or which would be better to get. I am open to any other options besides the lowryder strain as well. Lowryder just seem to fit everything I was looking for as a first time small grower, easy and small. Here are my options:

\t\t \t\t\tJoint Doctor Diesel Ryder

\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\tThe long awaited Diesel Ryder from the Joint Doctor is a potent, extremely resinous and tasty auto-flowering plant. It is an inbred cross of Soma's New York City Diesel and Lowryder #2. This strain usually produces one main cola with less branching than Lowryder or Lowryder #2.

Unlike most other Lowryder hybrids created by amateurs, this strain has been worked on by the Joint Doctor and mastered over the course of some years to ensure the perfect hybrid that maintains the excellent taste and effect of NYC Diesel whilst taking the auto-flowering genetics.

Typical of the Joint Doctor's strains, Diesel Ryder flowers automatically at 3 to 4 weeks and finishes in 8 to 9 from seed. A small proportion of this strain will grow significantly taller than other individuals. This is a good choice for closets and small indoor set-ups, though it should be noted that a powerful

\t\t \t\t\t
    Lowryder#2 x AK47 Feminized Auto Flowering Dwarf **SOLD OUT**

\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\tAutomatic AK47 x Lowryder #2
    Autoflowering hybrid Feminized
    Harvest Date: 9 weeks from seed
    Flowering Period: 6+ weeks
    Height: 40-70 cm
    No. of feminized Seeds Per Packet: 5
    Large yielding feminized autoflowering dwarf strain

This is an f1 cross between a Lowryder #2 and an automatic AK47 in which the two parents strongly exhibit their best genetic traits: high resin production, the fruity aroma (of a carefully selected Lowryder #2 phenotype), and the size and branching of the AK47 automatic.
    This poly-hybrid is fully auto-flowering and matures in 70-75 days from germination, reaching optimal size if given enough light (intensity and time). The best conditions are 20 hours of light and 4 of dark during the entire cycle. Outdoors the best time is may-august, but it's easy to do multiple cycles per season, until November.

Lowryder DWARF MIX

\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\tThis is the Joint Doctor's variety pack. It is a very good choice for anyone who wants some variety in their auto-flowering strains. Each packet is a 100% auto-flowering mix of Lowryder Original, Lowryder #2 and other related lines in the Joint Doctor's breeding projects; usually integrating Santa Maria and Mazar genetics. All plants will begin to flower at 3-4 weeks and will finish in 8 weeks from seed, while exhibiting slightly different shape, branching and budding traits. Subtle differences in taste can be noticed by the connoiseur.

\t\t \t\t\t
    Lowryder Blue Ryder *NEW STOCK*

\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\tGenetics: Masterlow x Blueberry (DJ Short)
    Variety: Indica / Sativa / Ruderalis
    AKA: Blue Streak
    Type: Unstable Hybrid
    Harvest Date: 2.5 months from sowing when Auto-flowering
    Flowering Period: 6 weeks
    THC Content: Unknown
    No. of Seeds Per Packet: 10
    Characteristics: Fruity Lowryder Hybrid.
    100% autoflowering plant is now ready and available only through High Bred. Lowryder aim was to create an autoflowering strain with Blueberry characteristics in appearance and taste. Hats off to a Cannabis pioneer, we think you've done it! Life cycle is 8 weeks from seed to bud. Blue Streak is Dj Shorts Original Blueberry Female crossed to Master Low Male, and then resulting females crossed again to Master Low Male.

\t\t \t\t\t
    Joint Doctor Lowryder *SPECIAL OFFER*

\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\tAptly named for its low profile (both literally and figuratively), Lowryder was developed for extreme rapid growth (life cycle is 8 weeks from seed to bud), uniquely short height, and amazingly versatile.
    Lowryder is stable and reliable in its properties, a product of nine generations of selective breeding, and is non-deviant and hermaphrodite-free. Lowryder claims direct descendance from superior William's Wonder and Northern Lights no.2 indica, as well as a more exotic, virtually unknown short variety believed to be descended from “Mexican Ruderalis,” an experimental cross created over 25 years ago.
    Passing directly from the seedling to the flowering stage, Lowryder altogether does away with the vegetative growth stage, in a process called autoflowering. In other words, when planted, it sprouts, grows a couple sets of leaves, then immediately and automatically begins flowering (males at about day 17, females at day 20). As a result, it is the quickest, most compact, and most discrete plant available.
    Having no vegetative stage, Lowryder can't be cloned or regenerated, for all intents and purposes. Replanting seeds is a must. But then, this plant's unique advantages do away with any reason for cloning in the first place. It is an ideal parent strain, producing some offspring with its unique autoflowering traits.
    To complement its unique characteristics, Lowryder's final appearance, taste, and high, have nothing to envy of the finer weed varieties, an excellent strain with high potency and good resin production.
    Genetics: William's Wonder / Northern Lights No. 2 / Mexican Ruderalis
    Type: Stabilized hybrid, True-Breeding
    Harvest Date: 2 months from sowing.
    Flowering Period: 5 weeks
    No of Seeds Per Packet: 10
    Characteristics: Small, hardy, autoflowering strain, small yields.

\t\t \t\t\t
    Lowryder #2

\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\tGenetics: Santa Maria x Lowryder
    Type: f1 Hybrid
    Harvest Date: 9 weeks from Seed
    Flowering Period: 6+ weeks
    No. of Seeds Per Packet: 10
    Characteristics: Bushy, very early flowering plants with prolific budding.

2. there are numerous grows, like mine, with autoflowering dwarfs..check em out and see what you like. the auto ak-47 is the highest growing and yielding strain.

3. I have some experience with the LR2. It grows well, doesn't need a whole lot of attention, and is not too stinky. I was unaware that they now have a blueberry cross, that sounds tasty. You really can't grow wrong with any of the LR for an easy, stealth grow. Good luck and keep us posted!

4. That's exactly what I was thinking and I may just go with the blueberry cross. I also ran across a ak47/blueberry cross which sounds good.

5. I just finished growing my first LR2. It is a great plant. Good resin, good high, and easy to grow. From what I have read LR2 is superior to LR. I am also very interested in Easy Rider and Deisel Rider. Both sound great.

I ordered from Doc Chronic and was very happy.

6. Considering I'm fairly new, I do like what I'm seeing so far. I'm a lot more pleased with my white berry so far, but considering the time difference and space, it's a great plant...in fact I just ordered 1 seed from attitude, the pick and mix for this very strain. it was perfect timing because the newsletter deal was going where I got a free female pineapple seed and 5 free reg thai skunks. check it!

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/471249-my-ak47-lowryder-close-3.html#post5784799

7. Hey guys im trying to decide from the auto Lowryder X AK47 or the auto AK / Blueberry anyone know any details about both plants? also get 10 seeds of the blueberry for the price of 5 lowryder / AK47's :hello:

8. Buy both? :D