Lowryder from original seeds!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hippie john, Sep 12, 2003.

1. I'm also going to have a rotating lowryder crop. Everytime I
    harvest my lowryders, I'll plant three more. Constant crops.
    I figure that might get me through till i can harvest my NL
    or whatever else I happen to be growing.

2. blix, you should try to sneak in a 4th lowryder in there. then it's easier to do the math asuming 8 weeks each (although some get left for 9, but i think thats usually only for polinated plants).

have you guys heard about the new record yeild for a lowryder?

if you recall correctly, the previous record the Joint_Dr had was 14g. thats been smashed... 61g!!!!!!!!!!!!! just over 2 oz! 2oz in 9weeks! (it was polinated i think, so the seeds will add a little weight) but still... daymn!

and we thought it was amazing at 11g!

tempted to see if i can fork out for some industrial fans, hydro kit, aero kit, and a couple 1000W HPS SONs.

yeah... gonna do it!

*digit sees if he can fork out for some industrial fans, hydro kit, aero kit, and a couple 1000W HPS SONs.*

oh well, as i suspected, not a chance in hell can i fork out for that. :rolleyes: lol

cant wait to start seeing some piccys of the blades' lowryders.

3. Alrite I for one am very excited about all this lowryder hype.

But is this a good idea?

Get 10 seeds plant them all in the same place and let them pollinate, so i get seeds but no bud?

Or grow a couple of seeds and move the males to another rooms then put a female in with those?

Because either way you will end up with seeds...but why waste all the time growing just to get a lot of seeds and no bud?

It goes both ways i guess, but i prolly wont plant all 10 seeds at the same time

4. you'll still get bud, but you'll have to grind it, or sort through it to get all the seeds out, and the potency will be resticted slightly as the false seed pods won't fill up with resin, because it's been pollinated, they'll fill with seeds.........Peace out.......Sid

5. Wait a second so if i leave all the males in the same room as the female i will get seeds AND bud?

Less bud i would assume, but still seeds and bud?

Thanks for making all these guides make sense to me, i appreciate it.

I am a newbie grower obviously, and i am goin to use the lowryder seeds because they are fast, and easy to grow, they are stealthy too

6. yeah that's it basically........but i think the yield of lowryder is smaller, but digit was saying that it has been known to yield1-2oz when grown well........Peace out........Sid

7. those are some cool plants, too bad the harvest is so small. Anyways, just depends on personal preference between NL and Aurora. NL is notoriously easy to grow and would be good for that reason. Aurora, I havent had that much experience with besides a friend of a friend grew some and by the time the story got back to me it was probably mixed up (they said it vegged slow but smoked great).

8. Someone asked how much that $130 Canadian is... here's a conversion I just did online...

130 Canadian Dollar = 98.97975 US Dollar

$100 US for 10 seeds. I'm not sure if thats the best investment if you aren't sure you will succeed (new growers), but the size and speed of growth does sound appealing anyway.

9. does ne one have ne more info on this strain.
    i think it is amazing.

10. are there ne other strains like this one?

11. Quick update. Lowryder is now priced at $100 Canadian
    instead of the original $130. They've lowered the price.

Edit: That's about $75 US.

12. How did someone get 61G off one of those? Hydro or soil? I'm interested in finding out exactly how they did it, because if you could do 20 at once, 61 grams each, and assuming they were all females, you'd get 1220 grams, 43.6 oz!
    that deserves a Holy Shit! award!

13. Welll, what put this thread on hold here?????! Last night I ordered mine. But in the back of my mind I keep wondering "if this is actually too good to be true"? Could a plant actually come to full maturity after only nine weeks? Now I have heard and yes, actually have seen pics of a Thialand strin that was one giant fan leaf that grew straight up out of a very thick stalk. And at the center of that there was a single cone of bud growing. Anyone else know of this plant? And since this thread has started, has anyone had any success with this strain?

14. I mean to me it looks like the two pics posted of this, looks to me to be two different strains to me. Anyone else think the same?

15. This strain looks incredible. One question though. Is this just an indoor strain or will it do well it outdoors, particularly in northern climates?

16. I don't know for sure yet, but they say it 'll grow wherever! Basically, it's just buds in 8-9 weeks!

17. I am think about growing some of these in the near future, if i do and its succsesful i am going to dry the plant and than wrap it in computer paper and smoke one big ass joint, LOL, probally wouldn't do that but everytime i see this little plant thats all my mind is thinking about.
    also does anyone know if you can get all female seeds out of these plant somehow, i know you can do it with other strains so is it possible with this one?

18. There's no way to guarantee all female plants through any method other than cloning. Granted, there are experimental ways to make the plant produce either female or hermie seeds (ala feminised), but the chemicals they involve are carcinogenic...that alone makes me nervous enough to stay away from them. Lowryder auto-flowers, which is a desirable trait if the potency is above par. I just wish they would make a Blueberry strain like Lowryder...

Stick with regular seeds; don't mess with nature. Feminised seeds can do very strange things or sometimes not even germinate at all. I wouldn't dilute the genetics with unnatural mutants. You could seed one or two plants and have enough seeds to last you awhile with lowryder, instead of spending cash every crop...the plants quick growth time would allow masses of them to be grown with a short gap inbetween harvests: I like the concept of the plant as it stands now.