Lowryder Diary, Day 19

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Kye1704, Nov 10, 2006.

1. aright so i plant 6 seeds....4 germ'd....4 girls....sweet. light setup includes 3 100w daylight cfls and 2 150w bright white cfls. doin 24/0 for the most part....maybe an hour here and there to give them some rest. what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. looking good bud, keep up the good work

3. they look good but how do you know they are feamle?

4. Plants look good!
    So how many REAL watts are those fluros of yours?
    Thats no 600W fluro grow!

5. Looks good so far. Yeah, how do you know they're female already? It's pretty early. I was just reading about lowryders today, because they're crossed with ruderalis they automatically flower no matter what lighting schedule they're on, pretty cool.

6. lowryders as a strain usually show sex from 17-20 days....with some males as early as 15 days. At day 19 with no signs of balls, theres a small chance any of em are males.

7. Looking nice I'll be waiting to see the final results.

8. day 23 and 3 of the 4 are starting to flower....had to move them cause parentals found em again...new location has less heat but its sealed up so temps are around 70 right now.

Attached Files:

9. Nice grow man. I started mine about the same time as yours and mine is alot smaller than yours. I've had a lot of problems though, including having to move the grow b/c parents found it, and also having a light fall on the plant. Plus rep for you.

10. pretty girls. do u know the humidity? r u feeding them? i have lows that age...1 female so far.the male is so cute w/those big balls on his little self.lol:D