lowryder deluxe?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thecheezman, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys, first time grower and poster here.

Been contemplating for awhile to grow my own batch and am interested in several different stealth type boxes i saw online. I know it would be cheaper to probably build one myself, but this is my first time and I want to worry more about the plant than the build of the box. Plus I have limited time currently because of work.

I came across this site that sold a stealth grow box with bulbs, and the rest of the stuff. Its called the lowryder deluxe. Looks like a decent product. Only 2ft tall, but I know with a smaller growing plant and LST this can be accomplished easily.

Lowryder Home Lowryder - Lowryder Home Lowryder| Lowryder Grow| Grow Box

How does it look? The main reason that sold me on this product was the oak finish on it. Itll match my room perfectly and its not too tall so I can double it as a nightstand/grow box. Im having trouble finding any type of cabinet around my area and anything new from staples/walmart is like 50$ plus all the cost of supplies and such, so Im not wasting my money too bad by deciding to buy from a seller.

Another question. What type of strain would work well with this box? lowryder (ironically)?

Thanks