lowryder crosses...?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by budblower10, Jul 13, 2007.

1. who sellls lowryder crosses? i know about # 1 and # 2, but where can i get some LR x WW or the other ones i have been hearing about? would they finish in about the same time as the LR # 2 's? any suggestions of where to find them? maybe someone has some, but on the bean sites i dont see them. thanks alot.

BB

2. no1 knows where or has any?

3. grasscity I believe.

4. thanks guys. i jus hate dealing with breeders i dont know, but thanks alot both of u. does anyone know of anyone who has some extras for themselves? i would much rather deal with person other than alternative company. if not, ur info is still much appreciated, thanks alot.

5. all Lowryder crosses are illegit, they are not Joint Doctor seeds and they are not 100% autoflower

6. does anyone have any type of other auto flowering? or is LR the only one? does anyone have a good amount of those, maybe if u breed them, that they could let go of? j/w..thanks alot for all the info guys

7. Dr Greenthumb in Canada has a autoflowering strain called sweet 105 that takes approx 100 days start to finsih. He claims it is potent unlike lowryder.

8. lowriders great and all... in the way that its not so potent and doesnt get big, but, thats all depending on what you want the pot for...

if your looking at a cross for its auto flowering traits, id jsut get lowrider itself, as the crosses will not 100% autoflower i dont think. IMO, its just as easy to add a timer and grow better weed, in smaller pots, and it will be much more potent than lowrider.

but i suppose if you are lazy then lowrider is a pretty good deal.

9. retro - i chose this because its outside for 1, not inside, and also b/c when i want to plant (aug 1st), i will have about 10 weeks or so before frosts hit. i want to get an end of the year thing going ya know, and LR seems to be the only thing that will mature quick enough and have time to flower (which starts around first week of aug.) thats why i chose LR, but if crosses arent totally auto (which i have heard) then i will jus get LR # 2. i would say # 1 but i heard they are shyt. tha`nks

10. I've read up on a bunch of stuff about Lowryders and auto-flowering plants. From what I read most mixed strains of LR (ie. LRxWhiteWidow, LRxAK-47 etc...) aren't a %100 auto-flowering. Your best bet is to go with one of the 4 strains that are %100 auto-flowering... those are LR, LR #2, Master Low and Powerstouts.

11. they dont grow faster or mature quicker, they flower automatically. as a resul, they grow smaller than a regular plant would and the bud isnt as good. but, on the other hand, they are small, and tthey autoflower, so, plant a lot, and then ttake a massive harvest and i wont matter how shitty the bud is, youll be able o grow a lot of plants and have more bud to smoke! you could very easily plant a very very large plot and potentially have very little work to do. outdoors, they may even grow nice, the sun makes a big difference.

12. i agree retro, how many would u plant n the same situation? remember they have to be bought first, and are what, 70 bucks for 10 seeds. I wish someone around here had a large "extra" stash of LR or masterlow that i could buy cheaper than breeders, but either way i will prob. plant a good amount

it wouldnt be that much of shyt would it? could turn out ok