Lowryder autoflowers, what yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by n3wb13, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Im from sweden and thinking of growing lowryders over the summer, the swedish summers are quite short so i assume lowryders are my only option. I really dont mind if the yield is low, i just want some homegrown.

2. I think sweden would be ideal for an autoflowering plant, because don't you have 24 hrs of sun in the summer?

anyway, I wish I didnt have to grow plants with such low yield, but because of my time window and hight concerns, I have to. I would be thrilled to get 2 ounces from my 4 plants.

3. Well its not 24h of direct sunlight, but it never gets dark, the sun just dips below the horizon for a few minutes.

4. Thats crazy

5. i work with alot of auto flowerers.....lowryder is ok....kinda low yeild but great high....usually average like 35-40 g a plant..outdoor......

now the auto-fem strains.... auto bud.....real nice....average 80-90 gr outdoor and about 65-70 indoor

hope this helps.

AUTO-FEM has the best autoflowerers IMO as far as yeild......

their blue kush was INCREDIBLE. 87 grams outdoor. best auto flowerer i have seen ever seen as far as yeild besides the auto bud....

expect your yeild to almost be cut in half when indoor grown...IMO

6. When you need a stealth grow, Lowryder is the seed to plant. Sure, you can get shitloads more yeild in Spain, under the sun, but then Spain has a much more lax stand on Cannabis than the United States.

If you need to be stealthy, Lowryder's the plant. I'm growing 'em. If I get a half OZ off my five girls, that equals two and a half OZ's. To purchase 2 1/2 OZ's from a dealer, you'd pay 6, 7, eight hundred bucks where I reside. My 2 1/2 OZ's will cost me less than 80 bucks, including nutes. A savings of between 520 and 720 buckaroos.

Damn well worth it, IMHO. ;)

• Like Like x 1

7. Only some do, not all. ;)

:)

8. But will the auto bud take longer from seed to harvest? Because the lowryder (2) is pretty damn fast.

9. only a few weeks longer.

10. How long does it generally take to finish a non autoflowering strain outdoors? I am pretty sure there is not enough time during summer to finish one in sweden. Hence I am sticking to the lowryders.

11. most take 8-10 weeks.

12. Are you sure its not much longer than that for the non autoflowering ones?

13. they are designed for a small indoor grow. they are also meant for convenience. the plants entire life cycle is like 8-10 weeks. and they are easy as hell to grow. if you want a larger yield get a normal plant, not one that will autoflower. of course you need to let those flower for like 3 months.

14. An incorrect assumption on my part. But then you couldn´t actually be bothered to fill in the LOCATION field of your stats.

15. No, I don´t hate Americans, my sister is married to one and is one now.

You obviously think the whole world hates you all, though. Paranoia or what ???

16. Two and a half ounces from FIVE plants - you´re having a laugh. How pathetic.

My last grow averaged 18 ounces (dried) A PLANT.

• Like Like x 1

17. 2 and a half will last some people until the next grow cycle is complete, not everyone needs 18 ounce per plant. Calling people pathetic because they are not slinging weight like you just seems really, well rude.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I am currently growing two different strains of auto flowering, Lowryder 2 x AK47 and Lowlife Blueberry. I am growin in a 4.8ft x 4.8ft grow tent with 1000hps. I had a friend that had a Lowlife mix pack and used some LEDs and flourecents, his yield was poor, I mean really poor, like 5 grams a plant. But he had no clue what he was doing, plants was really short, so I got a few autos to prove him that I could get a better yield than he did. My girls are only 27 days old and are 4x as big already. I'm not sayin I'm a PRO, this is actually my 4th grow, first time with auto flowering strains, but I am happy so far with my grow.
    I seen journals from this forum and others that people have gotton between 1-2.5 oz. If I get at least 1 oz from each I'll be happy and will grow autos again.

19. #39 Old Stoner GTO, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009

Well holy shit! Give you a fucking medal, mate! 18 ounces dried? Hell, that should at least qualify you for a Nobel Fucking Peace Prize. Good grief... I sincerely hate smug, smartass people...

Just FYI, I am growing for my own personal use, not to supply half the fucking town with weed. I also need to be as stealthy as possible, as

A. I live in the United States. Where Cannabis laws are Stone Age. Nuff said about that... and...

B. I live in a close in situation with people everywhere, homes everywhere, and planes flying over a good bit. So I cannot do an outdoor grow with regular sized plants. And...

C. I do not have the room for a super huge indoor growroom. Nor ANY indoor growroom, for that matter. Oh, and also...

D. I do not smoke one bowl full after another, 24-7, therefore my needs are quite small. I enjoy smoking after work and on weekends. Thats all.

So my situation, as well as many others' situations on this forum, is not highly conducive to growing large amounts of huge plants (compared to Lowryder) outdoors, nor is it a highly intelligent practice, that is, unless you like bars on your doors and windows, and three hots and a cot, with men with guns and billy clubs just waiting to bust you in the head with either.

So Lowryder fits my needs perfectly, and the strains crossed with AK47, White Widow, and others, HOWEVER THE SMALL YIELD, is comparible in smoke and high to your fucking fifty foot high monster plants.

So in summation, YOU worry about YOUR plants, and I"LL worry about MINE, ok? I am happy as hell for your great fortune in yield, and happy as hell that you live in a place where you can get away with large plants.

However, don't dismiss us Lowryder growers as second class heads, son. Some of us can grow just as well as "Mr. Nobel Fucking Peace Prize 18 Ounce Grow Man." You want smart-assed replies, - I can dish it out with the best of 'em, matey! :D

I came here for camraderie. With like minded people. It DOES NOT matter if your plant is fifty feet tall, or five inches tall. Seems that camaderie, and the ability to get along with others who share your views on a certain subject is lost on some here, ESPECIALLY YOU. it would benefit you to learn some Stoner Etiquete, son.

Damn, times have surely changed a lot... Sadly... :confused_2:

Edit - Sorry for the strong wording guys, however I believe we are here to HELP and SUPPORT each other, and NOT put people down. Smart-alecks need not reply, LOL...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oh snap.

Has anyone grown anything outdoors around the same latitude as sweden? I am pretty sure that I can only get away with autoflowering strains because of the relatively short summer.