Lowryder/400 watt HPS!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JW1220, Aug 2, 2009.

1. how long did it take from seed to get to that point?

2. that is awesome i wanna do a micro scrog grow with that strain

3. my ladies are only 43 days from seed. Im hoping to harvest in about 2 more weeks or just about 60 days from seed.

4. looks good im growing lowryder/ganjadwarf im at about 6 weeks. EVER SEEN A 15 BLADE LEAF PRETTY COOL...

5. 6 weeks flowering time? and i have not seen a 15 blade leaf....post a pic for me to see.

6. Was you light cycle constant or did you change it cause of flowering? Are those autoflower too or just lowryder?

7. my light cycle has been 18/6 for the entire grow...i just now switched it to 12/12 to try and get the growth back goin. And yes they are autoflowering lowryders. The showed their sex at only 18 days old.

8. Lowryder is an auto flowering strain. He kept the light cycle at 18/6 i believe.

9. yes thats right. After i switched the lights to 12/12 for just one day, i noticed extreme growth in the buds. I checked them right when the lights came on today and the ones that i could still see the stem on yesterday had already gotten more dense and covered the stem.

10. Lookin' good!

I started my first grow just a few days ago... lowryder #2 with CFLs. I'll definitely be checking back in on your progress.

From what I've read about this strain, the lighting cycles aren't supposed to matter... but I've read enough posts to think otherwise.

11. Very njice grow, How far is your light? and also how big is your pot?? thank you
    I will be watching this to the end. :wave::wave:

12. my light has stayed at 18 inches the entire grow, and the pots are 2 gallon. Once again i checked the trichs today and they are about 50% cloudy and 50% clear.....Anyone have any idea as to how fast they mature?

13. hey man those look great. i just started a few lowryders myself. be sure to post some pics when you harvest! peace

14. I'm looking at trying an autoflowering strain soon, excited to watch how yours works out! +rep

15. if the tric's or 50 50 or should harvest thats the best time. let us know the wet and dry weight please.

nvm read it wrong i thought you said 50 amber and 50 cloudy.. i guess i was getting too excited haha

16. ha ha you think you are gettin excited? i probably look at them 100 times a day! I will definitely let you guys know the wet and dry weight. So again if they are 50/50 cloudy and clear do i have a few more weeks or any day now?

17. I don't knw the week count but i wold keep a close eye on them. i know they go from clear- cloudy- amber so getting majority amber, cloudy is best look at the chart [​IMG]

PS sorry if you knew this and the pic is too big... dont really know how to size it down or anything

18. Thanks for the advice crazy....very helpful. I read on one of the threads that if you are gettin close, you dont water for a week and then shut the lights off for 24 hours and that should speed the trichs along, is there any truth to that?