Lowryder #2 x AK47 need Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by havek36, Apr 17, 2009.

1. I plan on growing a Lowryder #2 x AK47 during may - august. Could anyone tell me about its potentcy, will it work with LST, what will its yield be or give any advice

2. out of all the threads ive seen on auto's, they say fimming, topping, and lst are uneffective and actually cause less yield

as far as potency, they arent as strong as say, the regular ak47, but they still get very crystally and people say it gets them high just like regular weed

just give them plenty of good care and they will reward you. youre probly better off buying fem'd seeds because its said the auto flowers give lots of males

3. SWIM grew some in northern New England last year. LST has not been helpful with these. Just let them grown into the bush they want to be. They get around 20" high, some of them bushy-shaped, some more like single cola donkey dicks, and yet others more Xmas tree shaped. There is a lot of variation in phenotypes. Be careful of mold; they are pretty susceptible, and while yield was decent considering how small they are, how easy to hide, and how quickly they grew, they would probably have produced twice as much had it not been necessary to constantly prune out moldy spots.

Potency is pretty good -- this particular smoker is one who likes a single hit in the evening to get mellow and 'thinky' for reading and study, and this bud is, if anything, a little too strong for that. Maybe it isn't just the potency that is the issue; it is a little bit more of a mellowing, sedative all-over physical effect, not exactly right for when a more all-in-the-head, wide-awake durban-poisony effect is what's desired.

They took roughly three months, all in all. It was not an especially warm or sunny summer, and from seed around Memorial Day they were ready for a staggered harvest from around August 20 to September 1.

Won't be growing them again, but they were alright.

4. you can get feminized ak47 x LR#2. Growing lasts about 12 weeks. its nice smoke. LR#2 is very resinous combined with ak47's great branching. ill be trying this outdoors myself this year.