Lowryder#2 x AK47 Feminized (MiniFridge Grow)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by treeeeez, Sep 29, 2008.

1. #1 treeeeez, Sep 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
    This is my first grow, hopefully it's a great one as well :).
    I've done tons of reading and I've finally decided to purchase my seeds. I'll be getting them from cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk , the Lowryder#2 xAk47 Feminized, startin off the a 5 pack to see how like the grow and the smoke.

Purchased a 26" deep 22" wide 36" tall Minifridge and gutted everything out of it, tommorow I will be going to the store to get the following materials:

--FOUR-n:vision \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t27 Watt Daylight Compact Fluorescent Light (100 Watt Equivalent CFL)
    *I'm thinking this is sufficient for 3 plants to grow under a 20light/4dark light cycle for 60-75 days straight, but I could be wrong, what do you guys think?*
    --ONE Earthgro® \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tGarden Soil 40 Lb.
    --ONE Premier Peat Moss 3 Cu. Ft. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    --ONE MiracleGro 8qt Perlite
    --THREE half gallon pots
    --ONE AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert(for DIY Carbon Exhaust)
    --ONE Rapitest Soil pH tester
    --ONE Garden Treasures Thermometer w/ Humidity Gauge...

I'll be posting pics once I find a good size fan that I like from a pc store. Hoping to get this going within the next couple days.

Just want to know what you guys think, if your going to post about how stupid of an idea this is to use a minifridge, please do not post at all. I have confidence in this grow and i dont want you guys freakin me out. Ofcourse with this being my first grow ever I hope to have the help of many gc subscribers, hopefully ones that have done this type of micro grow before.:).

Dont worry, PICS WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. :)

2. Did that seedbank already come through for ya?

3. should be a decent grow you going to do a journal? i also heard lowryders have a poor male to female ratio. but i wish you luck and hopefully you have updates

4. the fridge seems like a good idea you should keep us posted on how they are doing. how do you think mine are doing? it is Lowryder#2 x AK47 Feminized auto flowering at 21 days?

Attached Files: