lowryder 2 too small?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BGrowtree, Oct 31, 2010.

1. I have 1 LR2 under 2 26 watt cfls. Ive just started her and its on 18/6and its been about 2 weeks but i feel its too small.ill post pics later but can anyone tell me what size an LR2 should be or an estimate?

2. 2 weeks, growth should be 6inches-1foot. lots of variables. cfls are weak tho. if you want improved growth get 2 x 50 watts or even more.

3. You definitely need to post pics of your plant/setup so we can see what needs improving.

Have you started giving it nutes?

4. No nutes yet, should I give some?. Ill get pictures soon. Im confused about it cause she is so small but seems to be growing fine like no yellowing leaves or anything. But pictures will give a better idea so hold tight

5. at 2 weeks i would give nutes, yes. thats good about the no yellowing, she seems to be doing fine. but really she would benifit from a 1/4 strength feeding.

lookin forward to the pics

6. Really appreciate the support and quick responses! Ha anyway I can get pictures up tonight and trying to get answers somewhat. But im concerned cause my girl isn't the 6 inches like you said it should be.i know I only have the 2 cfls and those might contribute to the slow growth.its in about a 4 or 5 inch tall clay pot with the miracle grow soil from ace hardware, is this a contributer? When should i transplant her?

7. miracle grow :(. is it time release ferts? if so you could be in for some trouble.

do you see any roots popping out the bottom of your pot? thats a good sign to transplant, but technically you can do it whenever you like.

8. There are a lot of variables, but considering it is a low rider I wouldn't expect it to grow that tall.... A sativa might be closer to 6 inches at 2 weeks. I have an indica 4 weeks from seed and it's only 8"