Lowryder #2 seeds moving slow.. possibly due to shock?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ClydeWalters, Nov 24, 2018.

1. so i germinated my 3 LR2 seeds the day before yesterday, all 3 of those bad girls cracked open in 13 hours flat! so i know these things are ready to move... so i planted then 1/4in down into my fresh siol mix, nothing super harsh in the soil i dont think... theyve been in the dirt for 36 hours :/ i feel like they should have shown some sort of movement by now...

heres the thing... the day i planted them... they were germinating in a paper towel/tupperware container intop of my PS4.. well overnight my PS4 froze or shut down or something... anyways i woke up and the seedswere at 65F.. so i freaked and immediatly placed them onto my router an got them back up to 80F. i feel like the growth may have been supremely stunted or even killed by that 15F temp drop overnight... what do you guys think? i know this is all not ideal conditions... my op is stealth and limited, so im doing the best i can. my soil feels super damp, i hope thats okay. i pre-watered the soil before i planted the seeds. i made sure to bury them shallow as possible to to allow them to pop through

2. Patience Please!

I often force them a little by putting the pots in the microwave

to heat the soil for 10 secs

then insert the germy seed

but you need to just wait

once above soil give them all the light you can

good luck

3. lol never heard of nuking the dirt before, i let my dirt heat up under my lamp a bit... bit the soil feels cool to the touch.. the air in the tent is 82F tho... i hope their gunna be okay. im honestly gunna be stressed until i see them show their pretty little heads

4. well im happy to report that all 3 made it with just a lil help removing some dirt from overtop of them, and one needed the shell removed, which i did ever so gently. :) yay! success! ive got my 3 smart pot covered with a piece of seran wrap misted with water, tent temp is 75-80F all the time, lights on 24/0 wish me luck!