lowryder 2 or northern lights auto

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stealth1, Mar 26, 2013.

1. iv bought 5 lowryder 2 fem seeds but as ill be doing lst im thinking would northern lights auto be better as the shop has em in stock.

My setup:
    (4) 45w cfls
    Soil
    Cabinet grow with about 16" from botom to lights
    carbon filter
    (2) intake fans,(1) outtake fan.

2. Just finished curing NL and I say do NL man it's an oldie but still fuckin awesome man

Sent from iPhone 5

3. Honestly i would look in to lower wattage cfls for the sides and /or undersides of the plants. Or maybe invest in a few LED pannels if space / heat is an issue. I would also increase the wattage of your 4 45watts to be at or above 100 watts each (the actually wattage not the candecent equivalent). You want to have at least 100watts per plant. It might work best with the setup you have to grow one, maybe 2 larger healthy plants instead of skimping out on 5 if your area doesnt permit more light.

Whatre the full dimensions of the cabinet (l x w x h)? And have you lined the setup with a reflective material? It helps make the most of a limited area

4. #4 stealth1, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    lol,sorry i wasnt clear.
    i bought 5 seeds but im going to use 1,maybe 2 at a time.

Yes i have the cabinet lined with mylar and reflective tape .

Dimensions:
    cabinet:63cm high x 37cm wide x 36cm deep
    16inches height from floor to lights

5. Really like to get somemore advice on this

6. Any ideas?

7. Heres your $1000000 dolla advise mah friend,

I hear Lowryder#2 strain is great for the dimensions of ur cab, also i would recommend getting properly ventilated, any ideas so far for the ventilation?
    Also if you can fit it, get some 2' T5 Flouro tubes and stand 'em vertical in the corners of ur cab

Check out Jackie and Jah in my CFL grow! ALSO check out my Bonsai Cannabis Training thread http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1182103-hows-first-cfl-cabinet-grow-goinn-jah.html http://forum.grasscity.com/plant-training/1185790-bonsai-cannabis-training.html