lowryder #2 not flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by power, Apr 19, 2009.

1. #1 power, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    hello , this is my first grow but i have a problem, i have two lowryder #2 plants that they are not flowering, it has been 49 days since they were seed still there is no signs of preflowers, i use 2 80w 6400k cfl on 20/4, do you have any idea how can i save these plants, thanks

i bought the seeds from attitude seed bank

here are the pictures ,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Your plant has some defficiencies, and your bulbs and light scheduling are off.
    Your plant needs 2700k light bulbs for flowering, and needs 12 hours lights on, 12 hours of un-interrupted dark. Within a few weeks flowers should appear..

3. autoflower doesn't need to switch light schedule... 20/4 the whole time

4. Switch lighting to 12/12. Make sure NO light gets in during the dark phase.

5. I have seen many lowryder grows operate properly, and many times if they aren't its a nutrient or light spectrum issue, rarely a scheduling issue.

just my 2 cents.

6. :mad:hey i have 2 lowryder2 feminized and they are at week 6 and no sign of flower yet, i had the temperature at 90f to 110f because my space was smal,and i give them a lot of fetilizer and they get burn by the light and the nuts,i had the lights to close about 18 inchs from the plant,ok now i haVE A BETTER space for them temperature at 85f lights on and 79f lights off humidity around 35% to 38% some times too dry becuse the leafs are dry and crisp when i touchor i see w/ my eyes too, so i have them under 400hps and 30 inchs way from the plant can put close but not now,they are only 11 inchs one of them and the orther is 10 inchs tall, they grow at list 20 inchs tall on good conditions,so i have them now in a big room and every thing looks good not humidity but i will work on it and they will be hermie because the stress after i read some reports, so wi are on the same problem did u harvest ur plant all ready can u replay this to me i like to get up date w/ this just because wi have the same problem, my seeds came from worldwidemarijuanaseeds they sipped in 5 or 6 days very quick. i order 3 of them and now i am growing the 3 one and its only 5 days old under the 100w day light from homedipot looks good no nuts before 3 weeks i learn that now, so i have them under 14/10 and i like to on 12/12 but people said dont do it because they are autoflower but i will has been tree days under the 14/10 and fert. 15 30 15 every 2 days and pure water from rain ph around 6.0 to 7.0 i think thats good ok i dont have a camera for pictures but i will by one when i get the stimulis check :hello:

7. i couldnt understand you clearly but i havent harvested its day 50 today and no signs of preflowers yet so i dont know what to do, i think its not about light cycle i am not sure if 12/12 would work

8. lowryder low cicle of life OK, so they flower on 24/0 just like under 12/12 but 12/12 will meke them smal and cilcle of life will be short so u not going to get the maxim yield ok , my are 6weeks old and i put under 14/10 for 3 days i think i like to meet u and kind talk to u about because my first grow man i cant wait anymore if u want something to be dawn to fast, sometimes takes longer then u think but i will do the cilcle of 14/10 and later 12/12 dont go from 24/0 or 20/4 to 12/12 because they will be hermie maybe good for seeds i thinking about to collect some seeds because my are going to hermie look for hermies plants man and read some about i will replay if i harvest my first or i will replay most the time u are growing the same i have and i like to keep in touch w/ u

9. does your plant have a penis?

since this is your first grow my guess is that you don't have the grow box completely dark, so the plant isn't reacting correctly to 12/12 lighting because its more like 12 day/12 dusk with no time to rest.

10. its autoflowering plant it doesnt care light and i use 20/4 not 12/12, it hasnt showed sex yet

11. you probably got a different strain or it is a mutant. i would just try 12/12. then try adding a half hour every few days or an hour a week to see if it keeps flowering. my guess is someone mislabeled the seeds.

12. [quote name='power']its autoflowering plant it doesnt care light and i use 20/4 not 12/12, it hasnt showed sex yet[/QUO
    but my plants are female i know that because no penis like this guy said, 20/4 they take longer to flower because the light, more light more they grow i just check them and i notice they are growing very quick like half inch every day man so keep me up date man

13. i order from UK worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com and have them on 14/10 now and lets see if any sign of flower thanks

14. i close the door and i dont see nothing in there but i think the problem was the stress and lot 20 20 20 nuts makes the plant delay the flower period, by the way no they dont have penis and i never saw one w/ penis my friend

15. Sounds like you have an admirer who has a penis on his plant.....On a serious note, keep them on 20/4, you are doing it correctly. You can switch to 2700k lights, (soft white or cool white)and I would suggest adding 2-3 more bulbs. I would also use a flowering nute, one with a higher "K" number than "N" and "P". They don't always grow according to schedule, I have had two seperate grows that went 91 and 97 days, instead of the 80 they claim. Be patient, it will work out.

16. penis? it might be the dildo haze strain hes growing.

The autoflowering strains CAN flower when mature regardless of 12/12. but this is not a rule.
    some will need 12/12 to start flowering and will need 12/12 to bud properly and fill up.

17. :rolleyes: my friend first thing plants dont have penis, and another thing do u think i will take my 400hps grow light out and put a soft white or a cool white, not at all, the only thing i know is u dont know nothing about gorwing pot iam sorry, autoflower strain dont take the longer,but my first grow i did lot of wrong things and if u go tru of all this 100 days like u said just to get a bud ur nuts, autoflower are low life plant so they should of take only 9weeks from seed to bud. not 100 days like u said. and i have them at the time on 14/10 and i will add as they go, i look at them today on the morning and i think i saw some preflowering but i dont nkow, i ever see one before, anyways thanks and i keep u guys up date:cool:

18. my first grow thats OK, litle problem here and there but my next grow its going to be light of jah or azura 22% thc and 700g to 1000g :hello:

19. its all about the 12/12 lighting man

20. hey man i got 2 lowryders growing witha 20/4 light schd. . not as big as yours .
    A 150 watt hps does just fine for 2 . dont evan worry about mh or daylight cfl with a autoflower , but if u want to put a few daylights up for full spectrum thatl work to .