Lowryder 2 feminised Grow Journal. Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by katana2k9, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Sure, lets hear it

2. okay the soil i am using is 2/3 top soil 1/3 compost, next u to premix the soil with half nute dose of babybio 1 litre to a pot, let the soil dry and begin the germination this removes any need for feeding for the first 3 weeks and gets them off to great start as you see :D

3. the mid pic is a auto ak/blueberry has about 13 days left got 6 of em should be ready bout that time. that was one of the smaller ones too:D

4. very nice shame you havent got a better camera to see the blue berry even sounds tasty hehe you will be a happy man in over 2 weeks :D

5. HEHE yeah i will! One of those plants wont get a cure on it. But i dont care. its my first harvest since i had to stop growing for a bit so it will be nice not to have to pick up bags.

Nice to see soil working good work you. never got to into it.
    I go with coco and perlite i love that shit:hello:
    I tried some of my AN bigbug on em i dont think it was any good cause it fucked em up a bit(was old) . so i chucked it out. Now everything is running super smooth.

Doing the ak/diesel with the LR2 that i showed you. Id like to do the orignal LR again that was the first one i tried long ago maybe its gotten better. probally not :rolleyes:

well keep the pics and posts up its nice to have some comparison.

6. yea i heard that it is very good but havent had a chance to try it yet but i will at some point my next grow is gonna be ak-47/lowryder auto see how that goes if i can get my hand on any coco i will give it a go

7. First of all awesome grow, definetly subscribing and paying close attention especially since i am waiting for my 10 auto ak47 seeds in the mail (non feminized, so fingers crossed for as many females as possible)

this sounds like an awesome idea but do u think it would work with fox farm soil and fox farm big bloom? )or am i understanding it wrong

ALSO i noticed that u were using daylights for the first few days, is this beneficial or do u think it would be better to use soft whites throughout the whole grow? In about how many days do u think you will switch over to soft whites?

sorry for all the questions it just looks like i can learn a lot from u

8. #88 katana2k9, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    well i have used a mixture of lighting b4 and it never did any harm, as for fox farm nutes im not sure if foxfarm have n-p-k already in there soil, but if not there shouldnt be a problem as long as u let the nutes be absorbed by the soil and put the soil into your pots leave them in a warm dry place for a few day preferrably where you grow your seedlings and you should be fine. You dont feed for 3 weeks though at the end of the second week flush (lightly) and wait a week then start feeding this makes sure you dont over feed. oh only use a 150ml of your mixed nutes when putting it onto your medium so if you make 1 litre only use 150ml of that. and as proof the smallest of my plants i never put premixed that soil and it is only 2 days behind the others

9. DAY 17

here we are guys new pics had a slight ph problem with one of my plants but its better now

Attached Files:

10. When will you be switching to the soft white cfls?

11. well i have a few 46k soft white cfl's in there at the mo not as good as the daylights but they grow just as well i have a mixture of 24 42 56 k cfl's as i am using a autoflowering strain

12. DAY 18

hey all plants looking really well the lower nodes on both big plants a beginning to branch out profusely the plant that got a tiny bit of nute burn has recovered well, so heres the dialy update

Attached Files:

13. Looking awesome, katana!

14. cheers mate shame i dont have a better camera they have little pistils about a inch long at the last node

15. looking good in the neighborhood!

It's interesting to see the difference with same plants under different lights.
    oh im 5/10 female lol go figure I think you jinxed me on this one :D.

I cant wait for the AK/blueberry Im fucking drooling everyday looking at em. The biggest ones should be about an OZ.

Oh and last night I found my screen i put my bubble hash on to press the water out of and i had forgot to clean it last time. Got enough to coat a one hitter bowl. Holly shit I was stoned. My vision was blurry for about 3 min after the hit.

anyhow thats whats up with my stuff. Keep on with the updates they rockin:hello:

16. I fuckin love the lowryders there so god damn quick lol
    unbelievable 9 weeks from seed to harvest
    I grew 4 of em and got like 900 grams under 2 100 watt cfl

17. too bad it dried down to like a qp lol

18. Too bad you got over a hundred grams of dry, presumably descent pot in nine weeks off four lowryder plants? Really!? I understand saying "Too bad they died of mold a week b4 harvest..." or "Too bad 9 out of 9 were males...", but "Too bad the plants I stuck in a closet with a few lamps became a QP of sweet, herbal jazz with little to no help from me... even though I loved watching and dreaming about them while witnessing the mystery of creation unfold and learning the simple joy of playing God to a two-foot-square world entirely under my power!!"?! Nope... I just don't understand the young folk these days...:smoke:

E4A2S

19. thanks for the comments guys, another 6 to 7 weeks till they are done lol seems so far away hehe

20. +rep for the frequent updates, i've been looking for a "complete" journal. thanks a lot