Lowryder 2 feminised Grow Journal. Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by katana2k9, Feb 21, 2009.

1. hey guys the next update will be bout 9pm GMT.

2. It may. I've read the same thing when doing my own research, but he somehow managed to pull it off. Maybe he's just getting lucky? He's always been a KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) kinda guy, so maybe that has something to do with it...Either way, we'll give it a try and let you guys see how it goes.

3. well i got 3 plants growing atm and we will have to see how it goes in a few weeks when they are big enuf, gonna have to play the patient game. and if one of them can do it i "might" give it a try well if you can get a link for me or any pics that would help

4. DAY 14

here we are folks 2 weeks in new pics of the plants and of my stealth grow box, before anyone says it yes i know cfls let more light off there sides i know, sorting that this evening they are big enuf, outa the seedling stage.

Attached Files:

5. Yummy Yummy Yummy I got love in my tummy!

6. Holy sh1t dude! Those plants are growing incredibly fast!!! Right on!

I will definitely be purchasing some of these seeds for the next go-around.

7. Hey Katana, got my journal up finally! Link's in the sig

8. #68 katana2k9, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    yea dude buy some but get the feminised seeds much better job than the original ten packs not worth takin the risk of getting males, i paid the extra for the fem seeds and now reaping the rewards, one of my plants the bigger one is showing signs of early flowering got some lovely cream yellow inside leaves, were the cola is going to be. very happy the other is showing signs but not quite there yet, i guess another day or so and ill be seeing pistils. NEW PICS later on

9. #69 katana2k9, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    DAY 15

Here we go guys the new pics i tried to get a photo of the under canopy and it was the best i could get, the seedling is a bit ill god knows why its getting the same treatment as the rest, got be patient i suppose. The biggest is showing early signs of flowering. Well here we are

Attached Files:

10. hey all there wont be any updates today as i had early signs of nutes burn i had to flush the plant and its a bit droopy so if they perk up this evening ill post some new pics KAT

11. Looking good man. on bout day 13 with mine. Didn't go with fem seeds. but looks like i got 7/10 fems they sexed yesterday:D Sorry to hear bout the small nute burn. Im sure they will be fine in a few days

12. hey nugz dude i just checked them i flushed them a hour or so and the small light green patches are starting to heal already they are sleeping atm but ill post some pics in a few hours when they wake up, it might not of been nute burn when i fed them last i think a little got on the leaves and it only showed now but the flush has seemed to help, i must have a look at yours KAT

13. #73 Glassnugz, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    haha good old water on the leaves. hard not to with these plants they stay so close to soil.tbh i was surprised to hear you say nute burn i was like no way..lol. Yeah ill have to snag my daughters cheap digital and take some pics with it.(after taking pics they look like a big blur will have to find another method)

14. these are a few of the bad ones

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      22.9 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      25.1 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      24.3 KB
      Views:
  15. Sorry to hijack the thread real quick, but you may want to check your settings on the camera. Even the cheap digitals have a micro function. If you're just trying to take a regular pic close up, and it's coming out blurry, use the micro function.

Anyways, Katana I really appreciate you posting these pics from day to day or so. Really helps people see how their plant is suppose to be doing through out all the phases of its quick life.

I got a question for you though. Did you decide to take a break from smoking when you started growing your plant, so when you smoke the plant, it'll be that much better? I keep telling myself I plan on doing this, but idk, kinda have mixed feelings about the idea myself. :smoke:

Keep up the good work hombre! Can't wait to see what these babies look like in 2 weeks! They should start to explode and grow at a ridiculous rate very soon, so keep us updated on the smell if you don't mind. Hopefully they aren't bad at all when they are flowering...

16. LOL its so cheap it doesn't have settings. Not to mention the fact the i cant keep my hands steady it does not help the pic. But thanks for advice would of been helpful if camera had settings:p

17. #77 katana2k9, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    DAY 16

bum bum bummmmmm

made a boo boo with one of my plants kinda spilt nutes on the lower leaves my fault "am i bad" its doing fine though pheww. anyway update peeps. pics are of the seedling two big plant tops and nodes

Attached Files:

18. well tbh workandplay i have took a break kinda treating myself to nice smoke in 7 weeks or so, if i were you id take a break never did me any harm certainly. and besides you will enjoy your homegrown so much more oh nugz what are you growing btw. is it LR2? if it is nice looking buds man

19. Lookin excellent man, I'm stoked to see my plants looking that good!

20. u wanna know the trick