Lowryder 2 feminised Grow Journal. Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by katana2k9, Feb 21, 2009.

1. yea it looks like they are taking over but then again its hard to beat a nice big plant, you will enjoy growing these very easy to maintain with little hassle at all the golden rule leave them alone they will grow.

2. Hows the smoke on the LR2 id always heard not a stoney but maybee they harvested early IDK. They also seem like they can take an extra week or 2 where my Lowlife strains have always finished up fast. Guess only time will tell on that one.

3. well as far as harvesting goes a week hanging and a week in a jar for the curing process, but i thought the smoke was alright actually not bad at all. isnt any ak-47 or NL but it gets you stoned

4. Yeah I agree Good dry and cure makes all the difference. Never have been a fan of NL no matter how many times i grew it or got some from friends. So im sure LR2 will be good to go for me:hello:. The lowlife strains are good if you haven't tried the ak/blueberry is pretty nice as is the Ak diesel. Though I started off a bit slower on nutes then I should have. But one I got used to what I liked the turnout was good.

Thanks for smoke report too.

5. i havent tried NYC diesel yet whats the high like i know that it would be stronger than LR2 im just wondering if the lowryder ak-47 fem seeds are worth buying or should i just go for AK-47 but either way i have become attached to lowryder there such a cool plant and the others i have had my mates where impressed with the smoke, so i cant say anything bad about it.

6. The auto Ak / diesel is nice Good high too lasted also so that was a plus.
    I would go for the non fem as per pack of 10 i always get more the 5 fems... so far...knocks on wood.:eek:. and like i said the Lowlife strains are a bit more tricky then the LR2 from what im seeing so far or i was still under my learning curve for the auto strains so maybe its just easier to deal with em now

7. well dude i got a 10 pack of lowryder 2 a few months back and 8 where male and 2 where hermie, so i went back 2 feminised seeds its worth the extra bit if you are gonna end up with males anyway in a ten pack, the auto strain grow really quick while the low life you have to keep a constant eye on them these are alot less maintainance. what nutes are you gonna use in ur crop.

8. Hey peeps, i got a grow going on at the mo (http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/325355-help-new-baby-lowryders.html) and I started off with 5x feminized Dwarf Lowryder II seeds and all of them germinated and at a good rate too! Could only pot one tho due to space in my grow cupboard but so far so good...
    Shes 39 days old from seed now and starting too bloom nicely! Using 1xCFL, biobizz products, grandmas molasses and in a 4ftish x 2.5ftish grow box custom built...

Keep up the good work on the grow! I've just seen theres auto-flowering Kush seeds out now woohoo!! Not feminized obviously but thats not a problem really!!!

9. cool sammy ill have a peep and see hows its going im sure they are well on there way into flowering by now thanks for the post.

10. #30 katana2k9, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    DAY 7

Lowryder2 taking hold. theres a pic for another seedling which popped up today

Attached Files:

11. In all my years I never had such a bad sprout rate on a 10 pack like you did.

Yes the Lowlife do take some more work till you get used to em.

Using simple 1 part botanicare grow and bloom. And some AN additives I still have around.
    Unemployment sucks :( Id like to do full An grows Always had the best results But the bot stuff is ok too and I had it avail so.

Day 7 looking good to bad it wasnt day 57 :D

12. i know i had such bad luck with them real shame but aww can you do these girls will be get soon enuf, well im using baby bio(VEG) and tomatorite(flowering) never had any problems with my other LR2's using always came out sweet. yea day 57 hmm ill be dreaming of that day till it arrives lol

13. Can we have an update? :yummy:

14. DAY 8

yes u can here we are

Attached Files:

15. It looks promising. Do you intend to keep it small? or will you let it grow as big as it could possibly get?

16. well its in a 8 inch pot a i usually get 10-11 inch plant when using them, and im happy with that atm my space is limited in height thats the problem

17. DAY 9

heres a new pic for you guys its day 9 now and they are starting to show there true colours

Attached Files:

18. So have you grown in an 8 inch pot before? If so, how big was your yield? I also have very limited space.

Thanks for the updates, i really can't wait to see how this turns out. :smoking:

19. yea man i get a about a ten/ eleven inch plant and the yeild depends on how you feed them on week 5,6,7,8 week i flush to get rid of that nasty chemcal taste from the nutes. i get anything between 25/30 grams per plant they tend to turn out alright

20. DAY 10

here we are another update

Attached Files: