lowryder #2 fem stealth pc hydro grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by smokinhomer, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Greetings fellow smokers ,growers !!!!!!

many years have passed so now is the time to grow too many shit deals hassle and acne riddled lil dealers

I germinated 2 lowryder#2 femmed 35 days ago now !!

only joined GC recently for a browse and to gain some some help for my stealthy new hobby

"Pc Grow Room Pro"
    Chassis Dimensions: 56.5 cm x 54.5 cm x 24 cm
    Twin 25 cm fans
    1 x 125w high power envirolite for vegetive and flowering stages
    1x led mixed 138 red @ 650-660 nm and 30 blue @460-465nm
    1x twin air 2x100 ltr air per hour
    2x 2 ltr DWC

2. evil twins

Attached Files:

3. these pics show the girls at 7 days from germination
    hit them with the lights 24 /7 when first leaves appeared ph 5.6 no nutes yet
    germed both at same same time one seems to be a few days slower than her sis

Attached Files:

4. my god... that is loolking.. any signs of pre flowers yet?? at that age for lowryders u should see pre flowers! yea five weeks should be enough!

5. how it all started:D:D

Attached Files:

6. roots on a mission so many for a small weed!!:D

Attached Files:

7. can anybody recommend when i should try some LST growing quite steady now and stinking

Attached Files:

8. very nice clean looking box there, i was thinking of lining the inside of my pc grow box with mylar and see if there is an inprovement in growth, what kind of LED light is that that you have inside, wattage? and wassup with those containers, regular tupper ware? cool post

check out my thread if ya like the LED light concept!

9. yea as i pmd u thats pre flowers in that pic u sent me... they are girls. hence femmed seeds lol!

10. cool 2 girls was a bit paranoid about the femmed just incase they sprouted a set of bolllox:eek:

11. no ur all good! congrats!

12. some more pics of the girls :D

loving it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

13. lookin alot better man.. alot better

14. patience all good things come to those who wait!!:D

xmas smoke fingers crossed :hello:

Attached Files:

15. some more pics :D
    gonna start Lsting 2morrow been bending the stems gently over the last few days so hopefully all will go well and no snapped stems !!!:eek:

some advice on when to add the bloom nutes would be a great help and appreciated:hello:

Attached Files:

16. looking good and very stealth

17. Yeah, nice stealth case, and good choice of seeds.

18. Nice man... I've been wanting to put together a nice little grow box myself, for my little red ryder hood seeds. love to see how these turn out.

19. not the average size tower !!
    had a mate round who stood next to old stealthy and he is still without a clue !!!!:D:D:Dseasoned smoker too !!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

20. first LST today went without a snap !:eek::eek:

looking nice and bushy filling grow area now really could do with advice on when to add bloom nutes do i add it with the grow nutes or on its own ????

Attached Files: