Lowryder 2 CFL Help!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by help my weed, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Hey Guys, I have a 36" x 22" x 22" grow space and plan to use cfl lighting to grow 4 Lowryder 2 fems. it will be ventilated and the odor will be going through a carbon filter, and i will more than likely have a few small fans in there moving air around.. I need to know how many CFLs i should use for the 4 plants... how much wattage and lumens do you recommend?

also can i just the 2700k throughout the whole grow?

2. #2 custom280Z, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    you could but i'd go full spectrum..2 x 125w agro cfl's or even 2 x 200watt cfl's would be low heat and lot's of lumen output..i found some on 1000bulbs.com that run ya some cash but awesome for growing in tight spaces...if you want 4 plant's, givin there smaller auto's..you could get away with this easy...
    full spectrum is best with auto's...seeing as you cant judge the exact moment it goes in flower anyway..it takes time just to preflower so the full spectrum(6500k and 2700k/3000k) will be best/...
    if you want regular cfl's get a bunch of 43watt 6500k's and 3000k/2700k bulb's...
    put it this way...100 actual watt's not = to watt's of cfl's per plant is what grow's decent herb..

why not get an led ufo?
    no heat..for that space it would rock...get them for less than 200 these day's..
    with 4 of them there will be a little crowding ...
    i'd also just grow 2 at a time in that space..