Lowryder #2 - 400watt HPS - Pics

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Peacefullbuddah, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Hell yeah , the more light the better . I wish you luck and hope you end up with some dense bushes !

Yeah I'm going to make some qwiso hash from the trimmings one of these days , I'll add some of that to the joint . :D

2. Early mistakes can screw the whole grow up ( early heat stress , early nute stress , ect . ) . But hey it's a learning process , and the only way to get better is to make mistakes ... that's how you learn (or that's how I learn atleast) . Glad to hear the lowryder was a good smoke , I'm looking foward to it once they're done curing .

So you went with power skunk too , does that mean you ordered from attitude also ? I'm thinking about doing those outdoor , they would probably get huge ... I would have way more bud that I'd ever need , but it would be cool to give my friends a free pound or something :p .

Thanks for the comments man , and I'll definitely enoy my break . Take it easy .

3. Haha , man I was trying to figure out what you were saying when you gave me rep a while back . "Jesus I love you , and buddha too , and buddha too" . Now I know that you're not just crazy .

Take it easy man .

4. Hey Peacefullbudah - Your plants came out awesome!
    I was wondering if you could check out my grow real quick and give me some pointers... Not looking good for me my friend, not good at all. :(

5. Nice journal. I got a lot out of it. +rep. You hit the mother lode on females, nice huh? It's amazing how fast they grow.

6. Thanks , glad you got something from it . I know I was happy as shit when I realized that I had 5 solid females (and 1 mutant:() . Hope your grow goes well .

7. Some dude just told me on the phone that he grew LR#2 and got about 3 oz's each plant. I called bullshit! It's kinda like fish stories. You caught a 12" trout and when you tell your buddies about it, suddenly the fish was at least 22'! :eek: I meant ". Ha Ha

8. Wow , that would've been great ! Maybe that dude just has one incredible green thumb .

9. great grow peacefull, read it all through and it should help me when i start growin my autos. good job man. +rep

10. Maybe :cool:

11. Thanks man , I hope you'll get some help from it . I'm getting a little anxious to see your auto white russians :hello:.

12. ha yeah i can't wait to start growing em believe me! i got some fem. afghan kush ryders on the way as well now :smoking:

13. you got white rus aswell sweet i would love to see how they turn out keep it up bro KAT

14. Awesome grow, thanks I wanted to see what Lowryders looked like under 400w and what the yield would be.

15. How bout some pics of some cured up Lowryder?

16. Great job! :D I've taken some tips from you.

17. Damn Buddah! Your plants look great! They put my LR2s to shame. I think I learned that too much heat will give you a lot of dudes. I had four male and one female out of five plants. Mine are not nearly as bushy as yours. I think I will add a bit more light. I am on day 26 and my female looks like yours on day 16! Congrats!