Lowryder #2 - 400watt HPS - Pics

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Peacefullbuddah, Feb 21, 2009.

1. I can't wait to do a smoke report :p . Yeah they smell pretty good right now , they will start smelling stronger once they dry and cure . Thanks man .

2. Yeah I can't really imagine smoking that much anymore . Now when I was younger , I was a little drug-consuming monster , but all I use now-a-days are small amounts of herb . I don't drink at all , I don't use anything other than herb daily , and shrooms 1-2 times a year (for spiritual reasons) .

3. haha people laugh at me whne I tell them im drug free but i smoke pot and trip out still

4. #44 Peacefullbuddah, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009

I definitely hear that , I smoke every day but I don't feel like I'm using drugs . When I was drinking every day I felt like I was doing drugs .

I think I know what it is , herb is so mild that it doesn't effect your life much at all (in a negative way) . You can still carry on with your normal daily tasks without much complication . Try that with most other drugs and it won't work ... you can't handle shit if you're drinking all day .

5. Great job, man! +rep for the sweet buds :smoke:

6. ^^^^ Thanks dude , and by the way , great job on your grow too (I just checked your journal) :smoke:.

7. #47 dangreen, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Yea I am curious about them outdoors.
    Probably wont do a journal for the outdoor stuff. Last year I had a big 6ft sativa outdoors that was stolen. But I will update my regular journal when I harvest them with the yields. Just not prefer to not let people know when they are going outside.:D

And I totally agree about the Drinking thing. I haven't had a drink in 2 years now and Im only 24. Drinking is poison, I think we should have the right to chose.

8. That's cool man , either way it will be interesting to see the yield for outdoors so definitely post the end weight .

That's funny what you said about drinking . I haven't had a drink in almost 3 years and I'm only 22 (almost 23) . It is poison to a lot of people . Did it fuck you up as bad as it did me ?

9. Alcohol just gives me bad heartburn and makes my joints start to burn like my shoulder and wrist. Might be something else underlying behind it. My mom is telling me that it sounds like arthritis. I think its just poison :D.

I will totally post end weights when there done.

10. Ok , I got you . Yeah it was a little different for me . I was a straight alcoholic ... drinking a quarter gallon of vdka a day by myself ! Definitely the worst period of my life , so that's why I was calling it a poison . Consider it a good thing that you and alcohol don't mix , that just means that you don't have to worry about embarassing yourself in a drunken stupor somewhere in the future .

Take it easy man and good luck with your outdoor grow . :smoking:

11. thank god you guys are growing nuggets and not bootlegging moonshine!:eek:

12. amigo, nicely done. its hard to believe you are harvesting already!
    I believe I am about a month behind you...but they still aint flowering=/

13. also I have a feeling your yield will be bigger than you think;)

14. Hey thanks man , yeah I know time fly's when you're having fun :D . Don't worry about your babies , they will get with the program sooner or later .

15. Well I pretty much have a final dry weight now , give or take a gram or 2 . Between all 5 plants I got 76.7 grams . So a little over 2 1/2 ounces , which ends up being a little over 15 grams per plant .

I know what you're saying though , from the pics it does look like it would be more . But the thing is they are not that dense . They are pretty fluffy ... most likely because of some heat issues .

Either way though I'm still happy with the results . Now I have more experience to do better on my next grow (whenever that may be) . I know now that I need to develop a better plan to control the heat from my HPS , so I can have more dense buds . Each grow is a learning experience , and each grow gets progressively better .

For my next grow I will be using the freebie seeds and my last LR2 seed . So it will be 5 power skunk , 1 feminized white widow , and 1 lowryder # 2 . That will probably start sometime in early summer , but for now I'm going to relax a bit and enjoy the fresh buds that I just grew .

16. Word man, its a fuckin acid. You could clean your house with everclear. I had some Popov shit the other night, that plastic bottle stuff. Plastic and aluminum definitely corrode into the drink IMO so much so that you can taste it..leaving me feeling it lends itself to cancers. But who knows..

17. I think one advantage with CFLs is the side lighting you can do without burning em. Man I think Im gonna take some inspiration from your grow and throw some cfls in there too. get some megabushes.

nice weight, congrats! roll up a J:smoking:

18. Congrats on the harvest man. Looks like we are going down very similar paths in our grows man. I only got 9 grams/plant outta my Lowryder though under a 400wHPS. Early mistakes set me back a bit. Definitely a pretty decent smoke though.

I also went with the PowerSkunk for my second grow, but my other freebie was a Diesel instead of the White Widow. PowerSkunk has been real easy to grow, but is going to take along time to mature.

Anyway man, enjoy your smoke and your break and I'll catch you when you get back into action.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RREPLrtxI8E]YouTube - Mason Jennings - "I Love You And Buddha Too" - LIVE[/ame]

20. And you could start a car with it ... :eek: That can't be good on the body .