lowryder 1 or lowryder2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Maryjane34, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Im ordering tomorrow which one would you choose?

2. What's the difference? Is one even smaller than the other or something?

3. Ive had 6 males so far out of 10 :( , dont trust lowryder just get some Fem seeds dude (and there Lowryder#2's).

Peace

4. Just because you had more males than females it doesn't mean they always come out that way. It's all a matter of luck. I know people that grow the same shit every time and sometimes they get more males than females, and sometimes they get more females than males.

5. ive seen tons of posts like the second dude up there... to many lowryder grows gone bad ... choose another strain... i hear ak-48 has no veg time...

6. [​IMG]

7. dont give me your crap... if you have somthing to say... say it... as ive herd ak48 does not require any veg time... mabe that is wrong? either way... ak48 is a good alternative to lowryder.. end of story

8. Wow, man. You need to chill the fuck out. All plants have a veg time, but that doesn`t mean you have to veg them. Not vegging them makes them grow faster, but generally reduces yield considerably, so it`s usually stupid idea.

9. you have no idea... im never not chill kid :cool: and for the record say something constructive or get outa the thread ... people like you who go around n flame are bad people .... do u even smoke.... if so go take as many hits as u can... u need it

10. Well, if that`s the way you`re gonna be, we don`t really need people like you here. I`m not flaming. YOU are. Seriously, you need to grow up and stop being a hypocrite. And for the record, I did say something contructive. You just need to pay closer attention. Have a nice day.

11. i would go with Lowryder #2. having santa maria genetics makes this a better choice between LR and LR #2. bud is more dense and smoke is way better than the original. i just got comformation that my LR #2 beans are incoming :hello:. im setting up my closet this weekend.. good luck. peace, e :smoke:

12. The 2nd version is reputably better although I wouldn't recommend either one unless you are trying to get multiple outdoor harvests per season. If quickness is a factor then about any fast flowering indica with a short veg will give you much better yields and smoke while only taking a little more time. If size is an issue then using LST + FIM/topping can keep a plant very short while still getting substantial yeilds.