LowLife Auto AK47 3 weeks in, CFL grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RiDanKulous, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Lol maybe later today or tomorrrow. She's 32 days old from germ. It's already grown almost 2 inches since my last update. This plant is just ridiculous it's gettin a bit cramped in my closet lol

2. bored so i wanted to do a timeline from germ till now to show the ridiculous growth of this plant..

1/18
    [​IMG]
    1/22
    [​IMG]
    1/28
    [​IMG]
    1/30
    [​IMG]
    2/6
    [​IMG]
    2/9
    [​IMG]
    2/12
    [​IMG]
    2/16
    [​IMG]
    2/17
    [​IMG]
    2/19
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. looking really good so far mate :)
    Looks like you will get a nice harvest of that one :D

I really like the growth speed of cannabis compared to other plants, makes you feel like you are doing something good right? :)

4. Nice plant, bro...

Can you tell me how bad the oder is? Cause that is my only concern really about growing a plant, I'm looking to grow 2 accuattly, you only have 1, correct?

5. The odor is really strong. you dont wanna grow more then one if you dont have a carbon filter :)

6. week 6 (42 days from germ)

ph: 6.7-6.8
    been adding nutes every other water.
    The odor is getting quite potent, but not overwhelming yet.
    anyways, here's some pics.

the older leaves are starting to lighten and look like they are dying, is this normal?

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      552.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      424.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      415.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      555 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      459.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      497.9 KB
      Views:
  7. It could be a heat problem or that they dont get any light.
    If i were you i would remove the dead leaves :)

8. what does the smell 'smell like...skunkish

9. Looks nice! I am jealous....I just bought 10 seeds of auto ak-47 (lowlife) and 3 of the seeds never germinated and the other 7 were ALL FRICKIN MALES!!!! I still am shocked!
    Oh man I am so bummed. I wanted to try this strain so bad. This is the first time ever from an online seed bank that all came out male!

Good luck, and stay safe!

4thecause

10. i hope i get a male and female out of the three i got going,,finally starting to grow side branches,or balls cant tell yet

11. I starting germinating AK47 x Hindu Kush Auto from LowLife. & seeds in the soil, Two came up :/ and they are prob male, i dont know yet.

Lowlife is very unstable in my opinion.

12. could you put those in 24/0 light or does it have to be 20/4

13. You can grow autos in 24/0 but you are recommended to do it in 20/4 :)
    They do grow better with a little darkness hehe.

14. In regards to my post above, I know it is a chance you take when you purchase seeds, you can't magically determine the sex of the plant. And there is only so much you can do to provide the proper environment for the seedlings. I am still sick that all of my seeds turned out male. What's a guy to do but take his loss I guess! And they were really strange plants...the pollen sacks were all over the place on the plants. Probably 5 times more sacks than on other strains.

Even though I know for a fact that some people have gotten good seeds from Lowlife Seeds and produced nice harvests, I am still a little gun shy to try them again. I feel like I just threw $60.00 down the drain!

peace

15. I know what your saying.
    If you wanna do autos right now go with Grass-O-Matic or LowRyder Hybrids.
    They are the most stable strains atm.

Ive seen ppl make a good harvest out of lowlife but ive seen to many getting cripled plants and all males to wanna try em again.

16. Thanks a million Byrgesen87....good minds think alike. Those are the 2 I have been wanting to try.

be safe

17. sorry for the delayed update guys but i cut her down about 2 weeks ago, roughly 5 days after the last update was done. i decided to do this cuz i was leaving for 10 days for spring break, and i couldn't leave it alone for that time so i cut it down the day before i left and hung it to dry so it would be ready when i got back.

needless to say my yield was not much at all, only 10 grams, but imo it was well worth it. the best smoke i've had yet and i made some dinero off it so things are good lol.

Its been curing for 1 week now, i've smoke almost half and gave some away to friends, so i'm down to about 4 grams that i'm gonna let fully cure for another week inside my fridge. Overall it was a success imo i could have let it grow another couple weeks but it just wasnt worth the risk.

The buds are really small and dense, but kinda airy at the same time. I'll post pics later on tonight or tomorrow..

18. Sounds like you had no other choice mate, sorry to hear.
    Hope it was worth it but 10g isnt very much :/
    Cant wait to see the shots :)

19. aight here's the fruits of my labor. not much, but enough to keep me blitzed for awhile. started with 10grams now down to about 3 which i'm gonna let cure for another week.

Attached Files:

20. Even though you didnt get much out of it, its still looking real tasty :)
    Hows the smoke?