Lowfever's house glass pickup thread!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lowfever, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Me and my brothers picked up a decent amount of glass in the past few months. Im going to post all of mine and every one i get!:D

First, i picked up a nice little 13 inch grav labs beaker with a tree perc a/c for 140 at inner eye

[​IMG]
    photo (2)

Then we got a roor beaker from serenity

[​IMG]
    photo (13)

(never used that a/c bowl lol just put it on there)

Then we got a straight tube 21 inch Roor and that broke the second week we had it :mad: stupid kids
    no pics

i was given a weedstar black messiah with a perc from one of my friends, thing is pretty sweet but not one of my favorites

[​IMG]
    photo (14)

a few weeks later i get introduced into sheldon black glass at a lhs and bought a nice beaker
    19 inch sheldon black (grasso i think?)
    very nice artwork in a nice bronze color
    18/14 diffused downstem
    nice little slide
    thick glass, great feel and hits amazing
    [​IMG]
    photo (22)

[​IMG]
    photo (23)

Then i sold my grav labs to pick up a nice vape, and then wanted a new bong so we got a nice 19 inch straight tube sheldon black with a HUGE 50mm downstem that is perc'd and has awesome rasta colour artwork and hits SOOO GOOOD

[​IMG]
    photo (25)

[​IMG]
    photo (27)

[​IMG]
    photo (28) by billyshep, on Flickr

2. Sheldon Black is the shit. I wish Gotham carried his pieces. I know NY Gifts does but its whatever. Nice quality pieces BTW

3. Thanks man! I just went to a new headshop someone suggested today called wonderland on rt 17 in hasbrouk heights an picked up a sweet stemless grav labs that was 20inches for 120!

4. Oh you read cosmo too??

5. lmfao funny:p i live with my girlfriend!:smoke: