Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**LowEyesBigSmile Saturday Night Stash Jar** (pretty proud if I do say so myself)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LowEyesBigSmile, Aug 14, 2011.

1. so I've pushed the "new posts" button about 20 times now and I'm just not seeing much tonight..I wanted to throw a stash jar up so it would atleast be out there for observation..:smoking:Needless to say I've vaped a few bowls but I just wanted to throw up a few pics of my current stash. Hope you all like :D

MY plan for the rest of the night (took this pic a second ago lol)
    P5260011.jpg

Close up of the bud in the cup
    P5210007.jpg

Some of the special I like to be a little more conservative with :smoking:
    P5280015.jpg

Only about 1/4 left of this but it has been amazing..I wish I truely knew what this was but sadly I don't..an unknown but without a doubt amazing taste amazing smell just sooo potent..
    P5280013.jpg

Saturday night is my night GC..have a good one :wave:

2. It's beautiful :smoke:

3. Damn on that last pic the hairs almost look pink

4. #4 LowEyesBigSmile, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011

:rolleyes: Thank you much..I was very happy with the quality of all three :smoking:

5. ayo OP great pickup, and on everything that last pic looks like that sour d i love homie str8 up, pink hairs and bulbis calyxs, stay stoned keep strong and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open