Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lowering your tolerance?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Magicblunt, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Alright, so I'm beginning to think that it might be time for me to take a little break. Why? Because I just don't get high like I used to. I realize it's an issue of tolerance, and I know if I want to lower my tolerance, I should just quit for a week or two... The problem is, I really don't want to do that. My question is this: Is there any special way to lower your tolerance level, without having to stop smoking? I've heard detox kits, and lots of water mixed with vinegar helps, but I don't know. Any suggestions?

2. Smoke more dank.

Only way to get more high without a break. Detox would be a waste of money because after a couple days or week you'll be back to where you were.

3. Another issue is the whole money thing... I'm broke as a joke right now cause I got laid off. I want to be able to buy a dub and not smoke it all in a day.

4. What kind of bud do you smoke? I personally save money buying dank, because to me it's more enjoyable and it last me longer since less gets me high. Since you don't got much cash i would use that as an oportunity to smoke less. Save next time you're thinking about buying nug, wait and get twice as much (dank). When you do smoke, smoke down and get retarded.

5. I live in Washington state, and if I do say so myself, we've got some nice bud. Recently my dude has gotten in some nice blueberry. Not the stuff I usually smoke, which is homegrown here in our home town (we call it The 253, as that's our area code.) If I had some bud on me I'd take a picture.

But yeah, I guess I don't have much choice other than just stopping and saving my cash for a while.

6. Drinking lots of water does nothing to reduce tolerance. It's good because it helps cleanse your system of any other toxins.

Just stop for a month or two and then start smoking again and don't smoke every day that's so stupid.

Smoke every 2 - 3 days and keep your tolernace low. And smoke joints as bowl raise tolerance faster.

Good luck.

7. something that helps me is to just not smoke as much. get high, but not blazed.Then when you do get blazed...its nice:smoking:

8. dependedin on how much u smoke, cut it in half then the next week another half then stop for a week and ur good
    i know it sounds like quiting an addiction but it still makes sense to me
    dont detox thats a waste

9. As far as I know, after two week, the potential high decreases. If you're taking a T-break, two weeks is enough.

10. Yea that works. Or only smoke a bowl or 2 each day, instead of a whole dub.

11. you could get gold spice, and smoke that for a week, then go back to weed.

12. i hear cocaine is nice. you could just start a tolerance for it.

13. while on ur t break, go to a health store and get some cranberry extract.

14. Im just curious, but how does a bowl raise your tolerance faster..?

15. if you take a 3 day t-break will it do anything?

sorry for throwing a question into here, i was going to start a thred asking this but i figured thats a waste of your time and mine.

16. heh, im in the same boat as u(no job, didnt get laid off) so im low on funds n have a high tolerance. so what im doing is just using as much self control as i can to not go buy danks. i figure ill save some money not smoking and also my tolerance iwll be a lot lower when i do finally get money again(later this week i hope). and then when im done with this mini Tbreak im gonna roll up a fatty with some super danks n get chopT like a 1st time smoker =D