Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lowering Tolerance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rasta Mon, Apr 12, 2009.

1. im a med patient so i can't take a t break
    what is the best way to start getting higher off less
    i've been blazing a lot more bud than i did when i first got my card
    i work out 5 days a week so i don't know what more i can do

2. use a lightbulb vaporizer you can get high off like .3 grams. Or take lung hits.

3. #3 whiskey, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    Start smoking less. You won't get as high for awhile, but eventually it will start going down. I do this after heavy smoking, and usually about a week later I get just as high but off less.

You could also try using a vaporizer, which will give you a different kind of high and usually lowers my tolerance too [I switch back and forth between the bong and vaporizer]

4. As a med patient I'm sure you have access to plenty of strains, but switching what you smoke often helps keep tolerance down.