Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lowering tolerance even more on tbreak

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Steadybakin420, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I am on a tbreak right now until i get a mflb in a couple days. I read somewhere that if you smoke a small amount about 48 hours after stopping it will make your brain more sensitive to it. I have done this 3 times in about a week and a half. Has anyone tried this? I tried searching but couldn't find anything on it

2. I don't see the point...it would be putting THC in your system while you are trying to take it out.....

3. you arent trying to remove it, your trying to upregulate the cannabonoid receptors. it makes sense to me, because if the body is used to getting high from a larger amount it will notice and adjust so it can continue what its used to
    edit: plus its an excuse to smoke XD