Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lower thc ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TranSamage, Sep 30, 2007.

1. I live in the Portland area and there are a shitload of medical growers here. I asked one if it was true that the USA DEA was paying Swiss farmers to grow a medical grade of weed that has a very low thc content so that it would pollinate neighboring crops and therefore screw with their potency. Well, he answered my question by saying that his nplants got 7 feet tall, yeilded a 1/2 oz, took 85 days to mature and had a 6 % thc content!!! I was blown the fuck away when he didn't want my clones for free. He also said that they encourage other deltas instead of thc for a mor trippy high. OK I understand that he says they only yield a 1/2 oz because the medical laws here state that a caregiver cannot charge for his services... so he says he gets a half and sells the rest on the black market, but 6% thc?!?!?!?!?! Will someone explain why this is so, not speculation, but actual knowledge because for the life of me I can't figure this shit out at all.

2. I call bullshit.

3. I second that call of bullshit..

4. Likewise. Damn new kids; always coming on here with bullshit and hoping people will believe it so they get attention....

5. A low thc plant cannot lower the thc of another plant by pollinating it. That would only lower the thc of the resulting seeds. When weed is pollinated though, more effort goes into seed production then bud/thc production however.

6. I heard pollinated plants have a higher thc than sinse, to protect the seeds of course. :)

7. nah not at all. DChrist was right, as when the female plants are pollinated it drastically lowers their thc as more nutrients are earmarked for the seed development.

8. i cereally laughed through ev word of that post. I smelled bs when i first saw the thread title outside, lolerskates!

9. weed is weed, its not like you get in more trouble for having a more potent 1/8th than another guy

10. i ninth the bullshit