Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lower my tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MindlessWASTE, May 18, 2009.

1. For about a year ive been smoking over 3 grams a day now, and Ive decided im gonna give it a month before smoking again, but i was wondering is there anything else i can do to help lower it?

2. Not that I know of, just time.

3. long break from weed will lower it completely, i recommend do exercise while on break

4. Drink and eat stuff that cleans out your system. Cranberry juice, man. :D

5. Will cranberry juice and green tea and all that help keep tolerance stable while regularly smoking?

6. No. The only thing that can do that is to weigh out how much you want to use in a day and don't go over and/or take regular tolerance breaks. For instance, smoking one week and then t-break the next.

7. You wont regret it.

I just took off 30-35 hours. 2 bong rips and I was flying for awhile. Cant imagine what a month would be like.

2000 th post