Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lower mid now, or high mid later?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by g00dkUsh2, Sep 25, 2010.

1. ok so basically i can walk to go get this bud from my home girl. or i can wait on my other home girl to get the better quality. i really wanna smoke. but home girl number 1 said it isnt the best bud. home girl number 2 is bullshiting and bluffed me last night. idk if shes gonna bluff me again. what should i do?

2. number 1

3. If you have no tolerance than I wouldn't really be that concerned with the quality unless it's really shitty/big difference between the two.

4. i have a high tolerance. i smoke close to everyday. but i seriously dont feel like bluffing. im not sure what the bud has in store for number 1. but my mans said he smoked it and it wasnt too bad.

edit:if home girl number 2 dont call by 3 i think im just gonna walk to 1. i cant stand this. im angry as fuck. and i have a grape dutch. but nothing to fill it with :/