Lower leaves yellowing, brown spotting. Lots of pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Chunky_McMonkey, Jun 26, 2016.

1. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me what deficiencies are being indicated by my plants. There will be plenty of pictures to go with this post so you all know what I am talking about.

This is my first grow ever.I am in week 2 of flowering. I am running a dwc system. I am using general hydroponics. I'm using half the strength of the directions on the box

I think I was already having this IMAG0175.jpg problem but started out really slow. Then, I think I made it way worse when I didn't check the ph for a couple days

Only the lower leaves are displaying signs of this issue. The upper 70% of the plant looks great.

So basically it started out with the lower leaves darkening over time. Then they started getting yellow spots hear and there. And on one particular leaf I noticed the outside of the blades were yellowing more than the middle.

Then I got lazy with the ph and it got all the way down to like 4.0
    By the time I fixed it all the lower leaves were showing yellow on the outside of the blades. And that one particular leaf I mentioned earlier was completely covered in yellow with lots of brown spots and the outside of the blades were totally turning brown.

Attached Files:

2. Looks to me like a calcium deficiency. If you're close to a hydro store pick up some calcium Nute. Or for the meanwhile full strength

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. What do u mean? I should full strength my nutes?

4. Or should I just add more micro.
    It's the only thing I have that's high in calcium.

Or will that disrupt other nutrient levels?

5. Run that for a few feeds and see what happens. Personally I also use a flowering Nute for calcium deficiency

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Did you figure this out? I think I have close to the same problem..